Observation

What are you people talking about??? Is it some kind of riddle?

No riddle, just the usual BS

We talk in code so the infiltrators cant understand, Its an enigma.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who

f**k me there's more vaginas on this forum than in the women's institute. There's a few fellas on here should meet up and sort shit out face to face instead of posting cryptic f***ing messages and thr

You having a wank thinking of Neil you're a kinky fcuker,I like that.

your not on your own general dogs arse about all the time you've just to admit it'll do it for the third time
Whatever you've heard you've deffo got your wires crossed or someone has somewhere along the line. I've nothing to hide, that's why I told you to spit it out. You're not making any sense to me at all.

your not on your own general dogs arse about all the time you've just to admit it'll do it for the third time
Whatever you've heard you've deffo got your wires crossed or someone has somewhere along the line. I've nothing to hide, that's why I told you to spit it out. You're not making any sense to me at all.
I can never make sense of it either chum

If you have something to say to the man about hes dog say it, just making yourself look stupid now At

Yep totally agree,

If you have something to say to the man about hes dog say it, just making yourself look stupid now At
I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't keep sticking his fat nose in

Anyhow I'd only get someone else in trouble so I'm gonna quit like him terrier