Observation

No one's having a go , no interest in him .but why won't he admit to saying that he dug to the best dogs in his country. I know that's a humiliation to people who arnt on the old computer. But he's the man

Ok I've dug to the best dogs in the land. Happy now
. Ya liar general ya never dug ta mine lol
LOL. That's true Chesney I never said I'd seen them all lol. Far from it. I'm sure a lot off men can say they've dug over some great dogs, can't see the issue with that to be honest. There used to be a fella came out hunting with us a while back, he's quit the game now a few years. He told everyone that the best dogs he'd ever dug to where mine lol. He was out with me a fair bit at a time, that was his opinion and he told everyone that. Whether it was to wind them up or not I'm not sure but that was his opinion and he was untitled to it, same as I am mine you are yours and everyone else there own. Atb.
that old fella didn't want to upset yee
He went to school with me, must have been held back a right few years if that was the case ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who

f**k me there's more vaginas on this forum than in the women's institute. There's a few fellas on here should meet up and sort shit out face to face instead of posting cryptic f***ing messages and thr

You having a wank thinking of Neil you're a kinky fcuker,I like that.

You're full off shit MG. You said it didn't jack it fked up, now it didn't fk up it quit!

Make your mind up. Go out and do a bit with your dogs rather than making stories up about other people. Pathetic.

I wasn't going to post again but that big area your from is very small when it comes to dogs..someone was gossiping on the phone and it wasn't you
They've got there wires crossed MG, because no dog jacked or quit or f****d up. Quite the opposite. If it had happened I'd hold my hands up and admit to it. As you said everyone's been there at some stage it's part and parcel off the game. But what you've heard is bollocks.
no problem chum we will leave it at that

No one's having a go , no interest in him .but why won't he admit to saying that he dug to the best dogs in his country. I know that's a humiliation to people who arnt on the old computer. But he's the man

LOL. That's true Chesney I never said I'd seen them all lol. Far from it. I'm sure a lot off men can say they've dug over some great dogs, can't see the issue with that to be honest. There used to be a fella came out hunting with us a while back, he's quit the game now a few years. He told everyone that the best dogs he'd ever dug to where mine lol. He was out with me a fair bit at a time, that was his opinion and he told everyone that. Whether it was to wind them up or not I'm not sure but that was his opinion and he was untitled to it, same as I am mine you are yours and everyone else there own. Atb.
He went to school with me, must have been held back a right few years if that was the case
I'll be honest my terriers are green and ones a bit useless in big places and hasn't done that much . Would you honestly say if you or your dogs fkd up, failed ? , or is it something that should not be said of when your a terriermen?. There's terriermen and lads where we are and some are honest about it and some arnt but the very different people too in there attitude to others

You're full off shit MG. You said it didn't jack it fked up, now it didn't fk up it quit!

Make your mind up. Go out and do a bit with your dogs rather than making stories up about other people. Pathetic.

I wasn't going to post again but that big area your from is very small when it comes to dogs..someone was gossiping on the phone and it wasn't you

You have a total fixation with the general, whats your problem with the man did he tell you hes removed you from his Christmas card list or is someone working you From the back!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind-up_toy

He went to school with me, must have been held back a right few years if that was the case
I'll be honest my terriers are green and ones a bit useless in big places and hasn't done that much . Would you honestly say if you or your dogs fkd up, failed ? , or is it something that should not be said of when your a terriermen?. There's terriermen and lads where we are and some are honest about it and some arnt but the very different people too in there attitude to others
Mate I'm not a terrierman for a hunt or anything. I've been hunting and kept dogs from I was a young and always enjoyed getting out with my dogs and other people's and enjoying a good day out. No more no less. If I was asked about a dog I'd be honest and wouldn't lie because if you do, you're only lying to yourself and liars always get caught out in the end. I never said my dogs where any better than the next mans, they do me and I'm happy with them and that's all that matters.
  • Like 3

You have a total fixation with the general, whats your problem with the man did he tell you hes removed you from his Christmas card list or is someone working you From the back!!!https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind-up_toy

I don't do Christmas cards

You have a total fixation with the general, whats your problem with the man did he tell you hes removed you from his Christmas card list or is someone working you From the back!!!https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind-up_toy
I don't do Christmas cards

Youve just answered my question!!!

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who keep shite dogs in there yard and it's just jealously. At the end of the day a dog only has to impress its owner. Some people love other men's dog failing and to tell the world about it. Sad really Imo.

• Like 10

Terriers don't tell lies that's a fact plenty of men do thou not aimed at u general just an observation

Too true. But a terrier can be blagging too or acting the bollox. But so can a person or persons for the same or other reasons .......