Observation

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who

f**k me there's more vaginas on this forum than in the women's institute. There's a few fellas on here should meet up and sort shit out face to face instead of posting cryptic f***ing messages and thr

You having a wank thinking of Neil you're a kinky fcuker,I like that.

Anybody else noticed a few newbies on here now the season has started asking for advice on things that are a Big no no in vermin control.

I noticed that too! and I always considered you an ANTI too?

Anybody else noticed a few newbies on here now the season has started asking for advice on things that are a Big no no in vermin control.

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

Last Active Today, 02:08 pm

My Information

Member Title Rookie Hunter

Age 54 years old

Birthday February 1, 1963

And heres another Anti poked right through the woodwork Your on here 180 odd days and you can say that Im an Anti pmsl ? I really dont give a fcuk what you think lets see some photo of your dogs ?? Mr Kunt. ?

• Like 1

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

My Information

Age 54 years old

And heres another Anti poked right through the woodwork Your on here 180 odd days and you can say that Im an Anti pmsl ? I really dont give a fcuk what you think lets see some photo of your dogs ?? Mr Kunt. ?

Stick up a couple a photos of your terriers sure. Id like to see these welsh terriers thats if you even have any.
  • Like 2

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

My Information

Age 54 years old

Stick up a couple a photos of your terriers sure. Id like to see these welsh terriers thats if you even have any.

Pmsl. Im not falling into that trap, Ill show you mine and you show me your!!! What have you been told about hanging about the bus station toilets. ?