Anybody else noticed a few newbies on here now the season has started asking for advice on things that are a Big no no in vermin control.

• Like 1

Yeah.. what you thinking mole ??

Ffs is that the time Im away tae put me boots on. πŸ˜‰

I just thought it was Pablo after a few English literature lessons lol

Pmsl πŸ˜†

Anybody else noticed a few newbies on here now the season has started asking for advice on things that are a Big no no in vermin control.

Β 

I noticed that too! and I always considered you an ANTI too?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

Last Active Today, 02:08 pm

My Information

Member Title Rookie Hunter

Age 54 years old

Birthday February 1, 1963

Β 

And heres another Anti poked right through the woodwork Your on here 180 odd days and you can say that Im an Anti pmsl πŸ˜† I really dont give a fcuk what you think lets see some photo of your dogs 🐩🐩 Mr Kunt. 😜

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

My Information

Age 54 years old

Β 

And heres another Anti poked right through the woodwork Your on here 180 odd days and you can say that Im an Anti pmsl πŸ˜† I really dont give a fcuk what you think lets see some photo of your dogs 🐩🐩 Mr Kunt. 😜

Stick up a couple a photos of your terriers sure. Id like to see these welsh terriers thats if you even have any.
  • Like 2

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Roger Kint's Profile

Roger Kint's Photo

My Information

Group Members

Active Posts 25

Member Since 03-April 17

My Information

Age 54 years old

Β 

Stick up a couple a photos of your terriers sure. Id like to see these welsh terriers thats if you even have any.

Pmsl. Im not falling into that trap, Ill show you mine and you show me your!!! What have you been told about hanging about the bus station toilets. 😜

Every cnut on here thinks mole is suspect haha.

I love πŸ’• you tooπŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ya jobby jabberπŸ’©

• Like 2

Every cnut on here thinks mole is suspect haha.

Except the folk that know him haha there's a fair few folk on this site that grew up in an around the same places, just cos

We ain't all up each other's arses don't mean nowt tho haha an it's not exactly the type places that grasses an snakey folk do well either haha but what do I know?? The strangers on the web will know better haha

• Like 5

I just thought it was Pablo after a few English literature lessons lol

what about your dog making a fuukup have yea still got it?? I hear everything chum Edited by Mixedgrill
  • Like 1