Future X Maybe

Vietnam wasn't difficult, it was our politicians that were difficult. That could have been over in quick order. With a military that is as large as the next 6 largest militaries, I don't think that out capability of winning is the issue.

you lost though

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough as nails, top speed around 60 k.p.h. (38 m.p.h.)     Fights like a champ, runs track and bushes excellent, silent on track and on course     48.5 cm (19 inches) @ 12.25 kg (27 lbs.), w

If you look at old photos of the Bedlington they looked like a lot of todays fell types and I always wonder why this cross isn't done more. I've seen a Patterdale X Whippet first cross and it looked

No, those are three of the ten or so pictures I've taken of him in his lifetime. I take some pictures of my dogs here at home for my records but very rarely think to take my phone out while I'm out w

Posted Images

Americans lol

That's a funny thing to say for someone that lives in a country that wouldn't even exist, if it weren't for Americans you'd be speaking German right now...so there's that.
you tried to avoid getting involved till the war was at its end. How did Vietnam go?
America would exist as it is today if it wasn't for the pilgrims, you'd still only have bow and arrows

Vietnam wasn't difficult, it was our politicians that were difficult. That could have been over in quick order. With a military that is as large as the next 6 largest militaries, I don't think that out capability of winning is the issue.

you lost though

Technically speaking, yeah. The last to leave the field is the winner.

Americans lol

That's a funny thing to say for someone that lives in a country that wouldn't even exist, if it weren't for Americans you'd be speaking German right now...so there's that.
you tried to avoid getting involved till the war was at its end. How did Vietnam go
America would exist as it is today if it wasn't for the pilgrims, you'd still only have bow and arrows

America was a known place well before the Pilgrims got here. There were whites here before the Injuns. There were also giants with red hair. Before that the Annunaki, Nephilim, Raphiem, etc., etc. The Templars were hiding crap over here. The Vikings were here. The Asians were here. It's a long history.

• Like 1
On 28/10/2017 at 2:04 PM, Dan McDonough said:

What you on bout ? Oh you on about the war that you bunch of pussy sat back and waiteded and watched us fight lol .oh and then you cam in and gave us lendlease lol you bunch of useless c**ts never won a war we had step in and finish them for you lol look at you boys in Vietnam lol you were all well and good killing innocent women and children when blowing up villages but you soon got ran out but gooks with pitch forks lol. 

Think is with you yanks you think your the best at everything when truth be told your a bunch of pussys who have to sit in you gardens shooting rabbits with 50 cals to make you feel better about yourself lol .. 

5 hours ago, Navek said:

What you on bout ? Oh you on about the war that you bunch of pussy sat back and waiteded and watched us fight lol .oh and then you cam in and gave us lendlease lol you bunch of useless c**ts never won a war we had step in and finish them for you lol look at you boys in Vietnam lol you were all well and good killing innocent women and children when blowing up villages but you soon got ran out but gooks with pitch forks lol. 

Think is with you yanks you think your the best at everything when truth be told your a bunch of pussys who have to sit in you gardens shooting rabbits with 50 cals to make you feel better about yourself lol .. 

You should get out more.  And we are the best at everything...more often than not.  You can be too but it's going to take a lot of work.  I suggest you start with a better dentist, you snaggley toothed freak.

6 hours ago, Dan McDonough said:

You should get out more.  And we are the best at everything...more often than not.  You can be too but it's going to take a lot of work.  I suggest you start with a better dentist, you snaggley toothed freak.

Your dog is going need a dentist if you keep letting it drink out that thing you call a water bowl.ive seen cleaner water in a swamp you dungaree wearing straw chewing pig wealdin hill billy.

and your the best at everything my arse lol 

only decent terriers you got are from the uk .only reason you got the apbt terrier is because of the English and Irish settlers. And how many war av you boys won lol ? Only war you yanks won is a war you boys had with your selfs lol 

your thr the best at everything lol another couple years and you'll be speaking aribic ??

IMG_0022.PNG

5 hours ago, Navek said:

Your dog is going need a dentist if you keep letting it drink out that thing you call a water bowl.ive seen cleaner water in a swamp you dungaree wearing straw chewing pig wealdin hill billy.

and your the best at everything my arse lol 

only decent terriers you got are from the uk .only reason you got the apbt terrier is because of the English and Irish settlers. And how many war av you boys won lol ? Only war you yanks won is a war you boys had with your selfs lol 

your thr the best at everything lol another couple years and you'll be speaking aribic ??

IMG_0022.PNG

Arabic, like in London?  Don't worry, we'll probably bail you out of that one too, ya snaggle toothed plonker.  He's a small dog, maybe he could climb in your dogs hand bag when it gets cold out and you and your "significant other" could take care of him for me over the winter.

The world does what we say so I figure that means we won all of the wars, in one way or another.   Maybe if you muppets just brought in some German women you could get enough work done and make some money so you wouldn't have to drink flavored water and you could afford a beer once in a while.

13 hours ago, Dan McDonough said:

Except rugby, speaking English and going by your posts, history. 

57 minutes ago, Dan McDonough said:

Arabic, like in London?  Don't worry, we'll probably bail you out of that one too, ya snaggle toothed plonker.  He's a small dog, maybe he could climb in your dogs hand bag when it gets cold out and you and your "significant other" could take care of him for me over the winter.

The world does what we say so I figure that means we won all of the wars, in one way or another.   Maybe if you muppets just brought in some German women you could get enough work done and make some money so you wouldn't have to drink flavored water and you could afford a beer once in a while.

Yea your that great and so good at everything you speak English you fecking inbred hillbilly..and the world does what you say lol that's funny what exactly does the world do what America says ??and bail us out of what one ?? You never bailed us out of shit lol you borrowed us your shity old  tanks some ammo so we could fight the wAr for you while you boys stroked each other's cocks and before you bail us out I tink you need sort your own problems out first lol not exactly land of the free are you lol and only reason you pussy joined the war was because pearl harbour lol you would say round letting everyone else fight while you sat round eating cheeseburgers listening to that pussy boy Roosevelt lol 

22 minutes ago, Navek said:

Yea your that great and so good at everything you speak English you fecking inbred hillbilly..and the world does what you say lol that's funny what exactly does the world do what America says ??and bail us out of what one ?? You never bailed us out of shit lol you borrowed us your shity old  tanks some ammo so we could fight the wAr for you while you boys stroked each other's cocks and before you bail us out I tink you need sort your own problems out first lol not exactly land of the free are you lol and only reason you pussy joined the war was because pearl harbour lol you would say round letting everyone else fight while you sat round eating cheeseburgers listening to that pussy boy Roosevelt lol 

vnyxxx.jpg

This is what I don't understand about people that work dogs why you always looking for the next best thing when we have proven crosses that are doing the job day/night already why make more shit crosses that no one can get homes for and end up in kennels, really annoys me tbh why fix something that isn't broken, why would you put a jaged instead of a beddy? What in your mind will that benefit it's hunting ability