Young Pup Needing Bringing On..

What are you saying, all this slowly slowly catches the monkey, have you been eating bananas or is it Internet slang.flipping heck boy , what tree did you come out off

Havent came out of any tree nor did I come up the Clyde on a banana boat. ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

If your looking for advice off knowledgeable people then slagging them off and abusing them is definitely the wrong thing to do ... just admit you were wrong and had been fed a bucket full of shit and

Some are gagging for work at 12 months and under, some aren't ready mentally until just shy of 2 years old. Even when they're started it doesn't mean you can throw work at them, you've still got to ho

Posted Images

What are you saying, all this slowly slowly catches the monkey, have you been eating bananas or is it Internet slang.flipping heck boy , what tree did you come out off

good. I didn't learn how to shag sheep in the Welsh hills, I just want some substance and honesty on terriers. We hunt in our area but some of us arnt too clued up on some things but we won't lie about it or nothing or make ourselves look better or lie .

Havent came out of any tree nor did I come up the Clyde on a banana boat.

How when the is probably more bullshaters on there?. We want some good honest advice on terriers, not some tit for tat regime or someone on their Pederstool . Facebook book is full of them iam told and macho men who think there action man.

How when the is probably more bullshaters on there?. We want some good honest advice on terriers, not some tit for tat regime or someone on their Pederstool . Facebook book is full of them iam told and macho men who think there action man.

Who is We !!!

There's probably as many bullshitters on tbh

Good advice on terriers? Don't bother they'll mess with your head and cost you a marriage

• Like 1

Who is We !!!

our commitee at our hunt

Can the man you got her off not help you out tidy looking bitch by the way hole ends prove nothing buddy take your time and if you want her for earth work get out now looking for perm beating on shoots helping farmers out etc or see if anyone will show you the ropes but ffs dig a square hole

• Like 8

There's probably as many bullshitters on tbh

Good advice on terriers? Don't bother they'll mess with your head and cost you a marriage

he he, I'm already divorced and I'm sure the worse than women to worry about thanks

Can the man you got her off not help you out tidy looking bitch by the way hole ends prove nothing buddy take your time and if you want her for earth work get out now looking for perm beating on shoots helping farmers out etc or see if anyone will show you the ropes but ffs dig a square hole

but ffs dig a square hole....... pmsl.

Or the debate will end up a 20 pager ?

• Like 3

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

At last someone with a bit of commen sense and tells the truth

Lick arse.

least I know who's arse to Lick. I don't have my tongue down the back of no one's trousers, I just after some honest advice as I've only had a couple of terriers and trying to go the right way and the Internet is the way I heard

I think you contradicted yourself with the first two sentence's pal.

thanks for the correction, matey. But if you read some of the waffle on the other topics then what's that saying

I was only taking the piss pal no hard feelings I get why you joined here I joined for the same reasons to chat to like minded people but we've joined the wrong site there's very few of them on here,but welcome and enjoy it for what it is.

Lick arse.

least I know who's arse to Lick. I don't have my tongue down the back of no one's trousers, I just after some honest advice as I've only had a couple of terriers and trying to go the right way and the Internet is the way I heard

I think you contradicted yourself with the first two sentence's pal.

thanks for the correction, matey. But if you read some of the waffle on the other topics then what's that saying

I was only taking the piss pal no hard feelings I get why you joined here I joined for the same reasons to chat to like minded people but we've joined the wrong site there's very few of them on here,but welcome and enjoy it for what it is.

thanks man. Yes who needs drama , and we're supposed to be on the same side , wherever were from and not be out to make enermies of others .

Lick arse.

Yeah definitely sitting on the internet is the best way to learn anything about dogs