Young Pup Needing Bringing On..

The same bitch after her first fox, it's not rocket science, it's like shelling peas mate. The thing that's totally out of your control is what happens once your pup see's the sharp end, by hole ending you're going down the "shit or bust" route .

post-55605-0-48027700-1507194971_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

If your looking for advice off knowledgeable people then slagging them off and abusing them is definitely the wrong thing to do ... just admit you were wrong and had been fed a bucket full of shit and

Some are gagging for work at 12 months and under, some aren't ready mentally until just shy of 2 years old. Even when they're started it doesn't mean you can throw work at them, you've still got to ho

Posted Images

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

Yes I appreciate your reply but I don't know if she is any good as havnt tried her I've only shown her a couple of holes with a little interest but nothing major as I don't think she understands what's in them or what to do with them as she like I said she had seen nothing. That's why I'm asking on here if anyone could help me out if they have any local digs to me which could help her progress?

Nope Im not having it, This its a wined up.

Let the pup be a pup shes 8 months old ffs, you should be waiting at least another 8 months before even thinking of entering her into an occupied earth, are you in that much of a hurry to ruin your pup, then it will be onto gumtree with her as bushing terrier for sale. Slowly Slowly catch the monkey

Well to be honest mate the reply I'm getting from you is the exact reason people Will become reluctent to even ask the question on places like this you jumping the gun straight away I never said I was going to put her in a stop end at the age she is and just because i was wanting her to come along to someone's dig did not mean for one minute she would be getting stuck into anything, just so she would have an idea of what it's all about. So I don't think at all me being in a rush to ruin my pup. And again I never said I would be entering her into an occupied earth anytime soon eaither, and I would never sell a dog on either if it wasn't doing what I wanted. I came on here for advice and to see if anyone could help me out and got a gun jumping reply from a tosser like you ✊

If you didn't want a stop end why ask for one, 8 months old and all you want to do is put it to the sharp end and f**k up whatever chance the pup had.

You can back peddle all you want, better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove any doubt.

"BEHIND EVERY GOOD TERRIER MAN , IS A TERRIER MAN`S WIFE "

Self confessed know it all twat.... I rest my case with you fella

Not that I've got to explain myself to you but this is my wife's profile, named after her dog. If you want another observation from a self confessed know it all I can tell you that most of the best dog men have got a good stable life because there is indeed a good woman holding down the fort. They've got kennels to clean and dogs to feed , not to mention the medication they sometimes have to give all while the man of the house is out living the life working his dogs. I won't even start on the house work, washing and so on.........I wouldn't swap places with my misses for all the tea in China.

• Like 8

Yea dilly dog is mr booth he's a Wealth of knowledge and when you f**k up you pup he'll sell you a new one for 10 grand lol

Stay off the meths, it's started to cloud your judgement
i Carnt get hold of any the Meir is drying up lol

Yea dilly dog is mr booth he's a Wealth of knowledge and when you f**k up you pup he'll sell you a new one for 10 grand lol

Sounds like a market opportunity
  • Like 1

Sounds like a market opportunity
im too on top lol

Yes I appreciate your reply but I don't know if she is any good as havnt tried her I've only shown her a couple of holes with a little interest but nothing major as I don't think she understands what's in them or what to do with them as she like I said she had seen nothing. That's why I'm asking on here if anyone could help me out if they have any local digs to me which could help her progress?

Let the pup be a pup shes 8 months old ffs, you should be waiting at least another 8 months before even thinking of entering her into an occupied earth, are you in that much of a hurry to ruin your pup, then it will be onto gumtree with her as bushing terrier for sale. Slowly Slowly catch the monkey

Well to be honest mate the reply I'm getting from you is the exact reason people Will become reluctent to even ask the question on places like this you jumping the gun straight away I never said I was going to put her in a stop end at the age she is and just because i was wanting her to come along to someone's dig did not mean for one minute she would be getting stuck into anything, just so she would have an idea of what it's all about. So I don't think at all me being in a rush to ruin my pup. And again I never said I would be entering her into an occupied earth anytime soon eaither, and I would never sell a dog on either if it wasn't doing what I wanted. I came on here for advice and to see if anyone could help me out and got a gun jumping reply from a tosser like you ✊
If you didn't want a stop end why ask for one, 8 months old and all you want to do is put it to the sharp end and f**k up whatever chance the pup had.

You can back peddle all you want, better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove any doubt.

Hahaha if you actually knew who the man is and seen the family of terriers he's keeps and WORKS he's got every right to call him self a know it all! But I bet you won't call him a twat to his face! You'd be in a stop end!

Lick arse.

Not that I've got to explain myself to you but this is my wife's profile, named after her dog. If you want another observation from a self confessed know it all I can tell you that most of the best dog men have got a good stable life because there is indeed a good woman holding down the fort. They've got kennels to clean and dogs to feed , not to mention the medication they sometimes have to give all while the man of the house is out living the life working his dogs. I won't even start on the house work, washing and so on.........I wouldn't swap places with my misses for all the tea in China.

Hope you took a litter out of her seeing as she such a good worker...............to the right stud :laugh:

• Like 1

Yeah I appreciate what everyone is saying now, but I felt people jumped the gun abit with what my intentions where, its just what I've been told to do by others, what's the longest any of you have had to wait until your pups have been ready?

Yeah I appreciate what everyone is saying now, but I felt people jumped the gun abit with what my intentions where, its just what I've been told to do by others, what's the longest any of you have had to wait until your pups have been ready?

Some Bedlington owner have waited years!!! ?

• Like 2

Some Bedlington owner have waited years!!!

Some of them are still waiting.

• Like 1

I imagine it works both ways aswel though surely and some come on a lot quicker...

So even if the dog is showing interest what age is right to let them in?

I imagine it works both ways aswel though surely and some come on a lot quicker...

So even if the dog is showing interest what age is right to let them in?

when he's old enough is the right age. Some pups are mature at 12/13 months old others don't click until there two years or more. The only person who will no how old is you.
  • Like 2