Young Pup Needing Bringing On..

Alright lads I've got a young patterdale bitch just about to tip over 8 months had a few rats with her but wanting to bring her along to a dig and see how she gets on mainly watching but will end up wanting a stop end for her, cheers in Hampshire but don't mind travelling within reason.

post-93641-0-80298900-1507129238_thumb.png

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

If your looking for advice off knowledgeable people then slagging them off and abusing them is definitely the wrong thing to do ... just admit you were wrong and had been fed a bucket full of shit and

Some are gagging for work at 12 months and under, some aren't ready mentally until just shy of 2 years old. Even when they're started it doesn't mean you can throw work at them, you've still got to ho

Posted Images

If they're any good they don't need a stop end and if you was anything of a terriermen you wouldn't be wanting to show her one.

Or mentioning anything like that on here. No true Terrierman would entertain any such notion.

• Like 3

Yes I appreciate your reply but I don't know if she is any good as havnt tried her I've only shown her a couple of holes with a little interest but nothing major as I don't think she understands what's in them or what to do with them as she like I said she had seen nothing. That's why I'm asking on here if anyone could help me out if they have any local digs to me which could help her progress?

At last someone with a bit of commen sense and tells the truth

Lick arse.

least I know who's arse to Lick. I don't have my tongue down the back of no one's trousers, I just after some honest advice as I've only had a couple of terriers and trying to go the right way and the Internet is the way I heard

Lick arse.

least I know who's arse to Lick. I don't have my tongue down the back of no one's trousers, I just after some honest advice as I've only had a couple of terriers and trying to go the right way and the Internet is the way I heard

I think you contradicted yourself with the first two sentence's pal.

• Like 2

Lick arse.

I think you contradicted yourself with the first two sentence's pal.

thanks for the correction, matey. But if you read some of the waffle on the other topics then what's that saying

Yes I appreciate your reply but I don't know if she is any good as havnt tried her I've only shown her a couple of holes with a little interest but nothing major as I don't think she understands what's in them or what to do with them as she like I said she had seen nothing. That's why I'm asking on here if anyone could help me out if they have any local digs to me which could help her progress?

Nope Im not having it, This its a wined up.

Let the pup be a pup shes 8 months old ffs, you should be waiting at least another 8 months before even thinking of entering her into an occupied earth, are you in that much of a hurry to ruin your pup, then it will be onto gumtree with her as bushing terrier for sale. Slowly Slowly catch the monkey ?

• Like 3

What are you saying, all this slowly slowly catches the monkey, have you been eating bananas or is it Internet slang.flipping heck boy , what tree did you come out off

In other words.

Steady away.

• Like 2

Nope Im not having it, This its a wined up.

Let the pup be a pup shes 8 months old ffs, you should be waiting at least another 8 months before even thinking of entering her into an occupied earth, are you in that much of a hurry to ruin your pup, then it will be onto gumtree with her as bushing terrier for sale. Slowly Slowly catch the monkey

Well to be honest mate the reply I'm getting from you is the exact reason people Will become reluctent to even ask the question on places like this you jumping the gun straight away I never said I was going to put her in a stop end at the age she is and just because i was wanting her to come along to someone's dig did not mean for one minute she would be getting stuck into anything, just so she would have an idea of what it's all about. So I don't think at all me being in a rush to ruin my pup. And again I never said I would be entering her into an occupied earth anytime soon eaither, and I would never sell a dog on either if it wasn't doing what I wanted. I came on here for advice and to see if anyone could help me out and got a gun jumping reply from a tosser like you ✊
  • Like 1