Hampshire Hunting..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty about hampshire If you come across a Jesus look alike Shepard that seems highly strung and stressed he might take you out for a lamp lol

You girls need tougher dogs .... oh and don't wander into Wiltshire there is a nutter there just waiting to catch poachers ......

Other way around

Posted Images

You girls need tougher dogs .... oh and don't wander into Wiltshire there is a nutter there just waiting to catch poachers ......

go run yours over jais and see if they come back with out a injury lol
Jais land is the same as my land only twenty minuets away ... you've obviously got soft arse dogs lol ....
See you down there end the season Iv seen 10 plus dogs run it and not one come off not injured actually one dog my Hancock pup
quick... Ban him. Can't say any praise of the cock dogs ?

What dogs does jai use to work the farm.

go run yours over jais and see if they come back with out a injury lol
Jais land is the same as my land only twenty minuets away ... you've obviously got soft arse dogs lol ....
See you down there end the season Iv seen 10 plus dogs run it and not one come off not injured actually one dog my Hancock pup
quick... Ban him. Can't say any praise of the cock dogs ?

What dogs does jai use to work the farm.

Collies and they get f****d feet aswell

No probs give me a shout and I will show you proper dogs that can hunt anywhere ... they will be working on pure shingle all this weekend ......

Sweet ! i wish I had dogs like you

One day young man one day .........

if you hunt in the area enough the flint is just something youve gotta cope with. Ive ran very bad places with success with all kinds of dogs. I normally find its later on in life toes get broken or similar.

Edited by C.green

if you hunt in the area enough the flint is just something youve gotta cope with. Ive ran very bad places with success with all kinds of dogs. I normally find its later on in life toes get broken or similar.

attachicon.gifIMG_3911.PNG

Are you on my land lol ......

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_3911.PNG

Are you on my land lol ......
possibly. Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

No probs give me a shout and I will show you proper dogs that can hunt anywhere ... they will be working on pure shingle all this weekend ......

I find running on shingle is usually Ok, used to run a fair bit on shingle coast, both hares and beach combing foxes without to many problems but alas once the flint gets smashed by a plow you get the razor edges and there no dog that can hit one of them at speed without getting cut, then it comes down to luck as much as anything.

flint-nodule.jpg

What socks isn't telling us that his name on here says it all ..... he actually has invented special socks for his dogs and they now have feet of iron. It's not his dogs that get the cuts it's socks himself that suffers ?? (only playing before it gets taken the wrong way)

• Like 3

Fukc sake I haven't got the patent secured for that invention yet ... the chinks will be onto this now doing it for half the price ......

You best be bloody quick then else we will all be on your land if we can get them half price

• Like 1