• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:33 pm

With the 11% peroxide would it not be quite simple to concentrate that in to whatever level you like? I'm guessing through some pretty simple chemistry? I'll bet there is probably even a YouTube video of how to do it!

#32 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,934 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:33 pm

. the twats waving starting pistols around in the streets threatening people, they don't have the minerals to shoot anyone but love the big man badge they can wear on the estate

A friends sister has a kid with a lad,he is early 20's and has a bad rep,stabbed a few guys,waves a gun around,robbed loads of people,anyway maybe 6 weeks back he must have upset the wrong person,shot on his doorstep in the groin with a shotgun,he has had three operations that I am aware of,one to amputate his leg at the knee at first,then just below the groin,recently to remove some of his pelvis,oh and he has had a testicle removed,playing the hard man and he gets to piss in a bag and maybe never have a hard-on for the rest of his life,i wonder if he still revels in his hard-man image.

• Born Hunter, scothunter, k99yle and 1 other like this

#33 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,703 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:37 pm

I don't know how many teen age kids are making bombs or throwing acid about in nightclubs but I'll bet it's not many ;)

#34 Accip74

Accip74

Hardcore Belgian Ale Drinker, so there..

• Members
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:18 pm

I don't know how many teen age kids are making bombs or throwing acid about in nightclubs but I'll bet it's not many ;)

15 & 16 year old lads have apparently been responsible for some multiple attacks in London this year. Knife crime is very common amongst teens, so I can't see why acid attack won't be the same in future. There certainly seems to be a trend at the mo'

#35 ChrisJones

ChrisJones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:46 pm

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms sulphuric acid, shall not be infringed.

• stumfelter and BGD like this

#36 WILF

WILF

• Members
  • 13,703 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:56 pm

15 & 16 year old lads have apparently been responsible for some multiple attacks in London this year. Knife crime is very common amongst teens, so I can't see why acid attack won't be the same in future. There certainly seems to be a trend at the mo'

...........and sooooo the point of the ban is ?

#37 Accip74

Accip74

Hardcore Belgian Ale Drinker, so there..

• Members
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:05 pm

You know as well as I do they want to be seen to be doing something, however futile that may be. Instead of saying "oh well, learn to live with it....." I don't particularly think it's another move by 'big brother' nor do I think it will solve the problem.

We all start drinking below the age of 18.....so should we just drop legislation to stop sales of alcohol to kids? After all.....what's the point?
  • ChrisJones likes this

#38 ChrisJones

ChrisJones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:08 pm

As always, mate. To make someone look like they're doing something. In a framework of little work and zero accountability these incidents are nuggets of pure gold. One grand gesture makes everyone forget how useless they were before.

• WILF likes this

#39 WILF

WILF

• Members
  • 13,703 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:37 pm

Boys I know I come across as the professional nay sayer about stuff like this but I honestly do think it's all a complete waste of time if you don't deal with the big picture.

I heard in radio 4 the other night the UK is selling arms to some Arab mob and then also sending aid to the very people that the arms we sell are being used against!........that basically sums up the UK government in a nutshell to me !

#40 ChrisJones

ChrisJones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:37 pm

Boys I know I come across as the professional nay sayer about stuff like this but I honestly do think it's all a complete waste of time if you don't deal with the big picture.

I heard in radio 4 the other night the UK is selling arms to some Arab mob and then also sending aid to the very people that the arms we sell are being used against!........that basically sums up the UK government in a nutshell to me !

I agree mate but then I've been saying it for years. Removing the tools is easy and requires no effort. Removing the intent requires multiple cooperation from multiple agencies. It can take decades or longer. Why would people want to engage in the reasons for these attacks when removing an item looks good on paper? :hmm:

Pit bulls? Knives with an arbitrary blade length? If I wasn't on my way out the door to work, to meet up with a colleague that was at the LV shooting (sorry boys one shooter and no conspiracy) I could spend the rest of the day listing stupid regulations on stupid items. To coin a phrase... "Where Does It End?!"

• WILF likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users