Sulphuric Acid Restrictions

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More rules and regulations to control the law abiding masses whilst doing nothing about the cowardly pricks carrying out these crimes, if the next little toe rag that throws acid in someone's face got

Let's be honest with all this banning things, politicians will never ever as long as you have a hole in your arse come out and say "we have f****d the whole world up, turned into a depraved shithole a

Knee jerk reaction infringement of my freedom. how the f**k am i meant to get rid of those dead prostitutes now!

Posted Images

. the twats waving starting pistols around in the streets threatening people, they don't have the minerals to shoot anyone but love the big man badge they can wear on the estate

A friends sister has a kid with a lad,he is early 20's and has a bad rep,stabbed a few guys,waves a gun around,robbed loads of people,anyway maybe 6 weeks back he must have upset the wrong person,shot on his doorstep in the groin with a shotgun,he has had three operations that I am aware of,one to amputate his leg at the knee at first,then just below the groin,recently to remove some of his pelvis,oh and he has had a testicle removed,playing the hard man and he gets to piss in a bag and maybe never have a hard-on for the rest of his life,i wonder if he still revels in his hard-man image.

• Like 4

I don't know how many teen age kids are making bombs or throwing acid about in nightclubs but I'll bet it's not many ;)

15 & 16 year old lads have apparently been responsible for some multiple attacks in London this year. Knife crime is very common amongst teens, so I can't see why acid attack won't be the same in future. There certainly seems to be a trend at the mo'

I don't know how many teen age kids are making bombs or throwing acid about in nightclubs but I'll bet it's not many ;)

15 & 16 year old lads have apparently been responsible for some multiple attacks in London this year. Knife crime is very common amongst teens, so I can't see why acid attack won't be the same in future. There certainly seems to be a trend at the mo'

...........and sooooo the point of the ban is ?

You know as well as I do they want to be seen to be doing something, however futile that may be. Instead of saying "oh well, learn to live with it....." I don't particularly think it's another move by 'big brother' nor do I think it will solve the problem.

We all start drinking below the age of 18.....so should we just drop legislation to stop sales of alcohol to kids? After all.....what's the point?

• Like 1

As always, mate. To make someone look like they're doing something. In a framework of little work and zero accountability these incidents are nuggets of pure gold. One grand gesture makes everyone forget how useless they were before.

• Like 1

Boys I know I come across as the professional nay sayer about stuff like this but I honestly do think it's all a complete waste of time if you don't deal with the big picture.

I heard in radio 4 the other night the UK is selling arms to some Arab mob and then also sending aid to the very people that the arms we sell are being used against!........that basically sums up the UK government in a nutshell to me !

Boys I know I come across as the professional nay sayer about stuff like this but I honestly do think it's all a complete waste of time if you don't deal with the big picture.

I heard in radio 4 the other night the UK is selling arms to some Arab mob and then also sending aid to the very people that the arms we sell are being used against!........that basically sums up the UK government in a nutshell to me !

I agree mate but then I've been saying it for years. Removing the tools is easy and requires no effort. Removing the intent requires multiple cooperation from multiple agencies. It can take decades or longer. Why would people want to engage in the reasons for these attacks when removing an item looks good on paper? :hmm:

Pit bulls? Knives with an arbitrary blade length? If I wasn't on my way out the door to work, to meet up with a colleague that was at the LV shooting (sorry boys one shooter and no conspiracy) I could spend the rest of the day listing stupid regulations on stupid items. To coin a phrase... "Where Does It End?!"

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Man accused of nightclub acid attack: 'I was trying to stop woman's drink being spiked'

A man accused of leaving two people partially blind and others disfigured in an acid attack at a London nightclub today told a court he grabbed a bottle which turned out to contain acid in an effort to save a woman from having her drink spiked.

Arthur Collins, 25, who is the father of The Only Way Is Essex star Ferne McCann's unborn child, said he overheard two men plotting to spike a woman's drink before the attack in east London on April 17, the court heard.

Collins said he heard two males he had never seen before talking in the moments leading up to the alleged attack, while he was upstairs in the club.

He said: "I heard them saying, 'you spike her, you do it'."

"I called them d***heads. I thought they was going to spike a girl's drink."

Collins, who has two brothers and four sisters, claimed one of his sisters had her drink spiked at a day party on April 16.

He said: "I knew a lot of girls in that night in the club. That's why I said what I thought of them.

"I have got four sisters and I was brought up to respect women. There's some things you don't do."

Collins, who has a previous conviction for assault over a 2015 incident in a nightclub, said: "When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and it was one of the males."

He said there was a brief verbal altercation, adding: "Then he got quite aggressive and threatened me. He said, 'don't shout at me like that. How about we spike you, you mug'."

Collins told jurors he then saw a "tiny, mini water bottle" in the man's left hand.

"I thought that was the date rape drug they was on about spiking girls' drinks with," he said.

"I snatched it out of his hand ... my friend Andre kept telling him to 'calm down'."

Collins is charged alongside Andre Phoenix, 21. They are alleged to have sprayed the crowd with acid at Mangle E8 nightclub in Dalston, east London.

Collins, denies five counts of grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent, and nine counts of actual bodily harm (ABH) against 14 people. Phoenix denies four counts of GBH and two counts of ABH.

Collins does not deny throwing the liquid but claims not to have known it was acid.

He said the men were "really aggressive" as they came towards him in an attempt to get the bottle back.

"At this time I was pissed off," he said. "I remember undoing the bottle and I threw it at the males."

Collins said he threw the liquid two or three times near Phoenix's face and up in the air towards the men.

His barrister, George Carter-Stephenson QC, asked: "At the time you threw it, what was your intention?"

Collins replied: "I wanted to show them the drugs was gone so they wouldn't spike any girl's drink and show them there was nothing left in the bottle."

His lawyer said: "Did you have any idea that bottle contained a corrosive substance?"

"No, I didn't. No, never, no," Collins replied.

He insisted he had no idea anyone had been seriously injured during the incident, adding: "I was never aware no-one was hurt or anything."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-accused-of-nightclub-acid-attack-i-was-trying-to-stop-womans-drink-being-spiked/ar-AAu1sgz?ocid=spartanntp

post-1930-0-30262800-1508956448_thumb.jpg

In addition, new restrictions on chemicals will "drastically limit" the public sale of sulphuric acid due to its use in the production of "mother of Satan" - the homemade explosive believed to have been used in the Manchester Arena terror attack and the failed bomb plot at Parsons Green Tube station.

Will it effectively reduce terrorists ability to make bombs or just force them to diversify? Possession of Hydrogen Peroxide (used for bleaching skulls for example) in concentrations over 11% requires a license now, has that reduced terrorism in the UK?

As well intentioned as these things are I'm sceptical that they are given much more thought than "we'd better ban it".

Regarding acid attacks, I'm inclined to say that where a jury is unanimous and where the judge sees fit the offender should receive a punishment proportional to the crime, they should be disfigured with acid. Perhaps this is too permanent though for fear of rare cases of miscarriage of justice and so I'm with Greyman, such a grievous crime requires the maximum punishment our laws allow.

I agree that such a heinous crime should carry maximum punishment, but is there no room to look at prevention? Do longer sentences really help to prevent crime? Did the cash machine lads Greyman mentioned just move on to another form of robbery?

Am I right in saying the US jails more people for longer than any other nation? Many years sometimes for small drug offences & yet their drug problems just keep growing....

its not really about drugs though more trying to exterminate a particular race.