58 replies to this topic

#31 tatsblisters

tatsblisters

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:26 am

35 years though been close to calling it a day a few times over the years though all the blame lies with me so she says then again who ant who has been married for a long time .lol

• TOMO, WILF and W. Katchum like this

#32 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 13,595 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:51 am

35 years though been close to calling it a day a few times over the years though all the blame lies with me so she says then again who ant who has been married for a long time .lol

lol true,   me 34 years  same as above , funny thing is  this last 3 years  where ive moved to , i bump into few women on my dog walks   with there  dogs , and there are sour faced  twats, and  you could very easy fall out with them . i dont hit women  but it come in my mind few times to smash them in the face,  i know i carnt do that because  i end up  in nick , for  twats like them, so move away quick from , and being honest it put me right  women , i dont have any probs with blokes  with dogs just them split arses  .lol    me and my wife suppose just tolerate  each other if i am honest  :yes:   . i dont think i get married aga in, just live with them, and deff  go for personality   not just  nice body , ok tits and arse  legs , make you look in the 1st place , but you got  Live with them, and get on , looks dont last for  ever   :yes:

• hollands hope, whiteracer and F@ Larry like this

#33 keepdiggin

keepdiggin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:59 am

divorce is on the rise again in ireland,a survey suggests that its the woman who usually wants out. when i tie the knot to my woman id have no church or priest involved. young irish people are beginning to break away from the church and everything that it stands for.for far too long the church has ruled with an iron fist,its time to give them the 2 fingers.

In Dublin most couples get married in the hotel were they have their reception they don't want anything to do with the church,but I think the church has a bit more of a hold in rural Ireland.

those 3rd world countries.....

• peterhunter86 and F@ Larry like this

#34 keepdiggin

keepdiggin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:02 am

lol true,   me 34 years  same as above , funny thing is  this last 3 years  where ive moved to , i bump into few women on my dog walks   with there  dogs , and there are sour faced  twats, and  you could very easy fall out with them . i dont hit women  but it come in my mind few times to smash them in the face,  i know i carnt do that because  i end up  in nick , for  twats like them, so move away quick from , and being honest it put me right  women , i dont have any probs with blokes  with dogs just them split arses  .lol    me and my wife suppose just tolerate  each other if i am honest  :yes:   . i dont think i get married aga in, just live with them, and deff  go for personality   not just  nice body , ok tits and arse  legs , make you look in the 1st place , but you got  Live with them, and get on , looks dont last for  ever   :yes:

you not tempted for a mail order bride ray (no piss take) from your posts you seem very unhappy pal lol get yourself a nice fit russian piece of ass

#35 F@ Larry

F@ Larry

Four can wonder.

• Members
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:28 am

divorce is on the rise again in ireland,a survey suggests that its the woman who usually wants out. when i tie the knot to my woman id have no church or priest involved. young irish people are beginning to break away from the church and everything that it stands for.for far too long the church has ruled with an iron fist,its time to give them the 2 fingers.

In Dublin most couples get married in the hotel were they have their reception they don't want anything to do with the church,but I think the church has a bit more of a hold in rural Ireland.

the still get their oar in when it comes to kids moving on to secondary school with first holy communion  capper

• stonewall likes this

#36 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 13,595 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:34 am

you not tempted for a mail order bride ray (no piss take) from your posts you seem very unhappy pal lol get yourself a nice fit russian piece of ass

haha  , they do look crackers  some of them, you never know  whats around the corner  as they , somthing  cast me mind over when the time right   :thumbs:

• keepdiggin likes this

#37 tatsblisters

tatsblisters

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:39 am

haha  , they do look crackers  some of them, you never know  whats around the corner  as they , somthing  cast me mind over when the time right   :thumbs:

Feck that have you ever heard them Russian women argue put women that used to work in pit canteens to shame.lol

• TOMO and WILF like this

#38 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,692 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:53 am

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=uP9ShgxE2_A
  • Joe777 and Accip74 like this

#39 neil cooney

neil cooney

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,421 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:03 pm

So this thread has established one thing, you all know your wives check your inter-net content when you're not looking.

• TOMO, gnipper, jukel123 and 4 others like this

#40 daveee88

daveee88

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:03 pm

Been with the missus for 11 years, married for 6. We were pretty young when we got together...16 and 18 but I'd do it again...even though she gets on my f***ing tits most of the time
  • F@ Larry likes this

#41 Greyman

Greyman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:08 pm

Been with the same girl since I was 20 am 54 now with 3 kids between 30-24 have never put an engagement or wedding ring on anyone the main reason, I hate religion as much as politics I hate priests and vicars with the same level of loathing as I have for mp,s and politicians they are all predatory parasites that just prey on the sheeples insecurity,s to maintain a position of power and wealth whilst contributing fa to the quality of people's lives and I certainly don't need the blessings of a man in a dress to live with the woman I choose oh and all my kids are b*****ds like me as well
  • jukel123 and F@ Larry like this

#42 j j m

j j m

No2 on the Thl welcoming committee.

• Donator
  • 19,440 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:46 pm

the 4th one yes ,the other 3 defo no

• kanny likes this

#43 Joe777

Joe777

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,992 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:51 pm

Mines spot on, wouldn't change a thing has made life much more full and given me two gorgeous sons. Prior to her I'd go back and be a bit more adventurous and ambitious, but ....
  • F@ Larry likes this

#44 Joe777

Joe777

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,992 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:52 pm

https://youtu.be/BXWvKDSwvls
  • Bosun11 likes this

#45 F@ Larry

F@ Larry

Four can wonder.