I take it that you on the right then les , you handsome chap , lol

Atb mate

yes dave that's me I would not let anybody use my rifle .my dad got it for me so I could get ferret food for his ferrets .

Edited by leslie harold gedge

I take it that you on the right then les , you handsome chap , lol

Atb mate

Wonder what happened ? he's an ugly old git now ....what was the rifle Les ? ...first rifle I bought at thirteen my old man confiscated it after the old girl found it hidden under the bed and she went off on one about turning in to an armed robber the fact it was only a 177 Diana cut no mustard with my old lady at all . Funny when a couple of weeks later I caught him plinking away out the bedroom window after weeks of telling me he chucked it ..he eventually gave it back on condition I didn't tell the old lady and I kept it in the shed ...some toe rag nicked it in the end ..

• Like 2

I like I have said before sussex I was a fighter and a good 1 at that.i was a ladys man at one time fist soon spoil that lol.and yes my rifle was a Diana 177 I gave it to a mate of mines son when I was about 20.i could break matches with it at about 10 yards.

• Like 1

Should have stuck to that LEZ , instead of shooting pigeons,

You'd get more match sticks , lol

Only joking mate

Atb

• Like 1

Just wished I could get your number LEZ , when I go out ! I suppose if I'm honest l hit maybe 60/70 %, so I ant that good

Atb mate

• Like 1

Good rifle the Diana 177 , I bought mine with my paper round wages good memories shooting the Diana .

ATB

• Like 1

The earliest pick ive got are my kids sat in the garden plucking pigeons , the girl wouldnt touch them no incase she broke a nail

• Like 1