I spent couple hpurs on a bike few months ago an never again, well not until they can fit tractor seats on one haha

I got myself motivated when the Olympics was on got myself a nice cannondale mtb. ...it's done 20 miles max :laugh:

• Like 1

He must of had a big window.

Eh ?

He seen you coming.

If you say so

My bad pal I didn't realise old bike's were sought after over there,nobody seems to want them over here I'm always seen them dumped by fly tippets.

Jumping the gun again petey when will you f***ing learn

• Like 1

Good buy,spend £30/40 quid at your local independent bike shop for a service (if you cant do it yourself) and yor good to go, keep it clean and lubed, enjoy!

Cheers, D.

I've oiled the chain,oiled the front and rear deralieur? Seems to work ok

Just the tyres n tubes and bar grips.

I've noticed a guy with a gazebo doing mobile bike repairs up market on a Friday novel idea.

He must of had a big window.

Eh ?

He seen you coming.

If you say so

My bad pal I didn't realise old bike's were sought after over there,nobody seems to want them over here I'm always seen them dumped by fly tippets.

They are really sort after in America , I think its been last couple years here,there's a retro bike forum as well.

I could of knocked her down a bit but there was several people after it but as I was first to respond she held it for me till I could collect it next morning.

Good buy,spend £30/40 quid at your local independent bike shop for a service (if you cant do it yourself) and yor good to go, keep it clean and lubed, enjoy!

Cheers, D.

I've noticed a guy with a gazebo doing mobile bike repairs up market on a Friday novel idea.

Get a can of GT85 and give it a good squirt down the brake/shifter cables, check theres no looseness on the crank bearings, grease the headset, loads of good tutorials on Jewtube.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Cheers, D.

Get a can of GT85 and give it a good squirt down the brake/shifter cables, check theres no looseness on the crank bearings, grease the headset, loads of good tutorials on Jewtube.

Cheers, D.

yeah headset an crank are fine