Hunting Game

Got this game today. Its f***ing hard no joke

Using perks and skill points helps . My perks I've gone for tracking so when I follow tracks it's easier . Also if your tracking a animal before or after shooting it only click on the tracks that belong to it (blue ones) . I tried tracking before and clicked every track I seen (white +blue) and spent ages chasing shadows

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it true that one of the locations in the game is around the M4 in Wiltshire?

have to have a long extension cord tho

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night . It's visually stunning set over 50 square miles of North American terrain and Germany . I realise most on here will frown at it being a computer game but it's a pretty good depiction of what I'd imagine those types of hunt are like. Me and my boy spent 45 mins tracking a elk up and over a mountain . Spent a further 15 mins tracking the blood to find it. If your kids are into computers could be a good Christmas present

You had hare yet?

If you do catch the hare make sure to say it was pre ban of course, lol.

• Like 1

Cheers thats helpfull been doin the same lol. Have you dropped anything first shot ??

one or two things. Both were pretty close range . Also theirs a way of quickly taking off the scope. On ps4 I thinks it's up or down on d pad not sure. That way if your lying down or creeping up and something comes in really close range just use iron sights .much easier to shoot with . I usually aim for the vital organs or spine seems to drop them quickly

I wonder if they have a ferreting option? Start at ameatuer level and learn the lay of the land and some field craft to progress and improve catches or buy a spade a ferret finder and collar and go straight in at pro level? Drop it to ground for 2 minutes and get the spade out.

I've heard it has an armchair expansion. It consists of several menus where the player can go an tell other players the best way to play the game. Some of the menus don't even contain any hunting information!

I wonder if they have a ferreting option? Start at ameatuer level and learn the lay of the land and some field craft to progress and improve catches or buy a spade a ferret finder and collar and go straight in at pro level? Drop it to ground for 2 minutes and get the spade out.

I've heard it has an armchair expansion. It consists of several menus where the player can go an tell other players the best way to play the game. Some of the menus don't even contain any hunting information!

Perish the thought

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, elliotmcc said:

is it just all shooting with rifles or can you do other things aswell? had a 360 and sold it a while back would near get a new console and this game for moonlit nights or if i cant get out for this game sounds alright

It's shooting with rifles/bows.  It's still retaining its enjoyment for me  . Theirs a lot of thought goes into taking on really good animals.  Take wind/ cover etc into account before you even get into shooting distance . I play a night or two a week with a pal of mine . Both have a look at the map. Decide on a animal and what we want to do . Customise our backpacks for the hunt then spin off across 50square miles of beautifull landscape on a quad picking off random animals on the journey . It takes forever to go through the levels to get better guns and callers . I haven't even scratched the surface of whats available yet. I like playing with a mate  . Catch up on news and what he's up to In work etc while playing the game . If your on the fence watch some of the gameplay footage on YouTube to see if you like the look of it . A YouTube user called fooster does good videos.  Watched a fair few before I bought it 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

It's shooting with rifles/bows.  It's still retaining its enjoyment for me  . Theirs a lot of thought goes into taking on really good animals.  Take wind/ cover etc into account before you even get into shooting distance . I play a night or two a week with a pal of mine . Both have a look at the map. Decide on a animal and what we want to do . Customise our backpacks for the hunt then spin off across 50square miles of beautifull landscape on a quad picking off random animals on the journey . It takes forever to go through the levels to get better guns and callers . I haven't even scratched the surface of whats available yet. I like playing with a mate  . Catch up on news and what he's up to In work etc while playing the game . If your on the fence watch some of the gameplay footage on YouTube to see if you like the look of it . A YouTube user called fooster does good videos.  Watched a fair few before I bought it 

cheers fella il get a nosey at that, maybe something for my list to santa (the missus would buy me socks instead)