Undatables

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.     Your a fcuking wanker if I was in front of you now I'd rip your poxy head off.

They are people,they just think or act a little differently from the rest of us,it would be a world without colour if we were all the same Theres some characters on,i am watching it at the minute I

sad when grown men who should no better can disrespect people for how thay look should be ashamed of your selfs

Sat watching this now...........best fcuking comedy I've seen for ages, albeit the wifes thinks I am cruel for laughing, ffs get a grip woman it's hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've a son with autism me and the Mrs watch it we get a good laugh off it there's nothing wrong laughing with them but not at them some of them are funny.

• Like 5

people like some of them should have there own towns.

i had to sit in a resturant opposite a table full of downs once,put me right off my meal.

Your a fcuking wanker if I was in front of you now I'd rip your poxy head off.

?????? whats wrong with that.??????

Sat watching this now...........best fcuking comedy I've seen for ages, albeit the wifes thinks I am cruel for laughing, ffs get a grip woman it's hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've a son with autism me and the Mrs watch it we get a good laugh off it there's nothing wrong laughing with them but not at them some of them are funny.

Peter believe me I was not having a pop at the disabled, sorry if it came across that way. But that lord cracks me up sorry

They are people,they just think or act a little differently from the rest of us,it would be a world without colour if we were all the same :yes: Theres some characters on,i am watching it at the minute I hope they all find someone :)

• Like 7

people like some of them should have there own towns.

i had to sit in a resturant opposite a table full of downs once,put me right off my meal.

Your a fcuking wanker if I was in front of you now I'd rip your poxy head off.

?????? whats wrong with that.??????
Lacking that filter between your brain and your mouth