delswal

Closet airgunner

• Donator
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:03 pm

Am I reading that right PLM
You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs

Me and Gnash have our differences re football
( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes ) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC
But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.
But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .
So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?
And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?

If so you should be banned from the site.

Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails

Max is peter leemooch from Hartlepool or as in the name Peterlee ? just curious as to what part of the North East he is from ?

#137 South hams hunter

South hams hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:50 pm

Fair play mate your better man than me,fecked if id travel 10 hours to give away a free dog,that in its self would got the alarm bells ringing for me,ended well for dennis thats the main thing atb

how did it end well the poor dog ended up back at the home he was not wanted at in the first place lol
such double standards you lot i name and shamed a bloke what got rich off crime and violence and got called a despicable snake but you all heroes now nameing and shameing a bloke what diddled a guy over a few hundred quid mutt,bloody hypocrits
getting rich of crime and violence is a personal choice in a game full of players trying to do the same. Also you never named and shamed anyone

Selling a free to a good home dog is a counts trick
  • lurcherman 887 likes this

#138 blackmaggie

blackmaggie

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:02 pm

But he did he couldn't wait to tell max a few things when he thought nash was in is corner and he took the hospitality of nash quick enough then comes on here spouting his gums how a man allegedly earned his money when Nash saw through him blokes a spineless cnut shh how do you sell a free to good home dog ? When no money was exchanged

#139 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Not a big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,195 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:06 pm

He means the guy sold a free dog mate lol

#140 Peter Leemooch

Peter Leemooch

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:37 am

Lol peter leshite he wasnt not wanted i made a grown up decision to rehome my dog ive had for years as i didnt have the time to put into him due to work and young children. Big difference between me and you son. Your a wrongun mate

listen we all move dogs on no prob it is just weird to see a guy get such praise for having back the dog he didn't want in the first place lol
its funny what you same guys say is exceptable to name and shame over a dog you go all code of the underworld when it comes to name and shameing a millionaire crime boss so don't come this high and mighty stuff with me lmao

#141 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,860 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:42 am

You still here?? haha haha

#142 Peter Leemooch

Peter Leemooch

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:46 am

Am I reading that right PLM
You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs
Me and Gnash have our differences re football
( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes ) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC
But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.
But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .
So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?
And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?
If so you should be banned from the site.
Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails

where he is now has nothing to do with me he frys much bigger fish than me for christ sake i only found out because people were talking about it on a west ham forum all i done was cut and paste it on here so blame their supporters not me max you are the one what told everybody on here what his all about when you thought he took the mick out of you firing blanks did you not also threaten him with police have a word with yourself max before you start on me ffs

#143 Peter Leemooch

Peter Leemooch

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:48 am

You still here?? haha haha

aye it's fun to look in on the boys club every couple of month lol

#144 slip lead

slip lead

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:25 am

Your a no good c**t, and your wife and kids if you got any should be ashamed of you.

A grass is no better than a nonce, but your time will come....
  • torchey likes this

#145 baker boy

baker boy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:44 am

listen we all move dogs on 

No we dont

• lanesra and W. Katchum like this

#146 maxhardcore

maxhardcore

Unofficial THL SAFC Spokesperson

• Members
  • 13,828 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:10 am

No ' I told everyone you'd been PM Ing me trying to act the big man telling me all about another mans business .
You thinking I'd become all scared of you ffs because you were hanging off another mans coat tails.

Your a shithouse at the end of the day .

#147 maxhardcore

maxhardcore

Unofficial THL SAFC Spokesperson

• Members
  • 13,828 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:15 am

And no I did not threaten anyone with the police at all .

He pm'd me saying he buys and sells people like me
I said don't worry things are in place if you send some shithouse joey to do your dirty work so to speak.

That's all nothing more nothing less.

I don't need or ask anyone to fight my corner ' I'd rather take a kicking 'unlike you ya slimey wanker .
  • dogmandont and W. Katchum like this

#148 Peter Leemooch

Peter Leemooch

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:52 pm

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot you just a 2 face hypocrite like many others on here

Edited by Peter Leemooch, 06 October 2017 - 01:55 pm.

#149 Rusty_terrier

Rusty_terrier

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:55 pm

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot

Why goad and annoy people when you claim you don't want any sort of confrontation? Your a wee weasel Peter leweasel

#150 Peter Leemooch

Peter Leemooch

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:57 pm

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot

Why goad and annoy people when you claim you don't want any sort of confrontation? Your a wee weasel Peter leweasel

2 pacifists arguing what is the problem the only difference i admit i don't fight i don't change my mind for the small guys pmsl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users