Dishonest People

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot

Why goad and annoy people when you claim you don't want any sort of confrontation? Your a wee weasel Peter leweasel

2 pacifists arguing what is the problem the only difference i admit i don't fight i don't change my mind for the small guys pmsl

Two pacifists arguing haha that's funny.

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot

Why goad and annoy people when you claim you don't want any sort of confrontation? Your a wee weasel Peter leweasel

2 pacifists arguing what is the problem the only difference i admit i don't fight i don't change my mind for the small guys pmsl

1 pacifist. 1 troll.

that means i should not point out when people are hypocrits does it ? nobody dare say anything if that the case or is it another law of the thl underworld code lol it all gone a bit mafioso on here since gnasher was exposed lol

Exposed to who.

You should have the same treatment that a lad in my village had.he was called ricky and he had huge front teeth.

A few lads put his head in a big vice tightened it up on his skull and filed his teeth down a bit for him.

But they should file your poisoned tounge down a bit.

PLM how can you turn any thread about any subject into one of your poisonous rants? You sound like a bitter woman who has been given the elbow in favour of a younger model. If you don't like the "THL mafia" why don't you stick to your knitting forum where you can bitch and whine to your hearts content.

P.S. I hope this comes back to bite you.

Edited by johnny.w
  • Like 1

1 pacifist. 1 troll.

delete the c**ts

I can remember all this going down a few years back. Didnt you and your missus let the man buy you's and your son gifts? I only remember because I thought at the time "now thats a pair of c**ts with zero self respect. Peterleemooch, more like Peter THE mooch. f****n stinkin grass.

• Like 1

What did PLM actually do? Folk going on in this thread like he grassed on gnasher but as far as I can gather he just posted about him getting sent down?

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick though, I seem to of missed out on all that drama!

What did PLM actually do? Folk going on in this thread like he grassed on gnasher but as far as I can gather he just posted about him getting sent down?

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick though, I seem to of missed out on all that drama!

He made Gnashers name public and pointed folk in the direction of wiklepdia for good measure. The man is a no mark with no self respect.

Oh right he's a proper slimey little weasel then no arguments there but not really a grass unless he had something to do with him getting sent down.

There's no shortage of actual grasses and informers on here (some of them even openly proud of it!) but they seem to get a free ride compared to PLM..

• Like 1

Oh right he's a proper slimey little weasel then no arguments there but not really a grass unless he had something to do with him getting sent down.

There's no shortage of actual grasses and informers on here (some of them even openly proud of it!) but they seem to get a free ride compared to PLM..

Foxdropper springs to mind...he's said multiple times he'll do whats necessary to get what he wants
  • Like 2

same here