lurcherman 887

Dishonest People

Top marks to you, for doing the right thing !

Well done and glad you're back together.

+2, brill mate :thumbs: just out of interest why did you give him away in the 1st place, was the dog 7 did you say or have i read it wrong lol

Fair play mate your better man than me,fecked if id travel 10 hours to give away a free dog,that in its self would got the alarm bells ringing for me,ended well for dennis thats the main thing atb

how did it end well the poor dog ended up back at the home he was not wanted at in the first place lol

such double standards you lot i name and shamed a bloke what got rich off crime and violence and got called a despicable snake but you all heroes now nameing and shameing a bloke what diddled a guy over a few hundred quid mutt,bloody hypocrits

You know what fuk face ,its so blatantly obvious that your a slimy ,sneaky snake ,its so skin crawlingly clear that I'm beginning to think Gnasher was a bit slow not sussing you earlier .

• Like 4

Fair play mate your better man than me,fecked if id travel 10 hours to give away a free dog,that in its self would got the alarm bells ringing for me,ended well for dennis thats the main thing atb

how did it end well the poor dog ended up back at the home he was not wanted at in the first place lol

such double standards you lot i name and shamed a bloke what got rich off crime and violence and got called a despicable snake but you all heroes now nameing and shameing a bloke what diddled a guy over a few hundred quid mutt,bloody hypocrits

You know what fuk face ,its so blatantly obvious that your a slimy ,sneaky snake ,its so skin crawlingly clear that I'm beginning to think Gnasher was a bit slow not sussing you earlier .

max did stan... ;)

• Like 3

max did stan... ;)

Law of averages ,he's got to be right about something eventually

• Like 5

Am I reading that right PLM

You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs

Me and Gnash have our differences re football

( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes 😆) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC 😀

But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.

But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .

So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?

And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?

If so you should be banned from the site.

Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails 👎

• Like 1

calling you a snake is cruel to snakes you prick you are way lower than a snake, seems you were happy to drink the blokes beer and spend time under his roof and in his pocket, his past only became a problem when he Sussed you and told you do one, your like a sad ex that can,t let it go, I do hope you meet him face to face on his release so you can tell him straight what you really thought of him

TOMO there's a few on here I could give a not wide Of The mark character reference on without ever meeting them .

I was once told I had the gift.

Just that I thought it was between the sheets

thats not what your lass told me..... :laugh:

Am I reading that right PLM

You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs

Me and Gnash have our differences re football

( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes ) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC

But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.

But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .

So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?

And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?

If so you should be banned from the site.

Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails

Max is peter leemooch from Hartlepool or as in the name Peterlee ? just curious as to what part of the North East he is from ?