Dishonest People

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

Tar fellas. And i did think that dido but woke up first thing and just wanted to get there... the fellas number wernt responding half way there i thought no!! Lol all ended well tho

Take it you're not naming the scumbag then

hope he doesn't rip anyone else off

You done the right thing fella bringing the dog back not a dig but your better putting to sleep rather than the fcuk wits putting it on the merry go round, glad he's back where he belongs, he'll sleep better now atb

Lurch, fair play to you for going and getting the dog back, but how will you feel if this Cnut pulls the same stroke on another member on here?

Name and shame him and be done with him, or if you don't I hope somebody else finds out who he is before he pulls another stroke like that.

Happened to me twice on here..Last one was a working bitch to help him out as he was starting a new job in hunt service also a sapling all I wanted was a pup back off the bitch when she broke never got F all he is now in haggis country and never makes any contact although he is on here ..Not worth the bother best just knock the things on the head TBH

• Like 1