Dishonest People

Fair play mate your better man than me,fecked if id travel 10 hours to give away a free dog,that in its self would got the alarm bells ringing for me,ended well for dennis thats the main thing atb

how did it end well the poor dog ended up back at the home he was not wanted at in the first place lol

such double standards you lot i name and shamed a bloke what got rich off crime and violence and got called a despicable snake but you all heroes now nameing and shameing a bloke what diddled a guy over a few hundred quid mutt,bloody hypocrits

You know what fuk face ,its so blatantly obvious that your a slimy ,sneaky snake ,its so skin crawlingly clear that I'm beginning to think Gnasher was a bit slow not sussing you earlier .

max did stan... ;)

Law of averages ,he's got to be right about something eventually

• Like 5

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

Fair play mate your better man than me,fecked if id travel 10 hours to give away a free dog,that in its self would got the alarm bells ringing for me,ended well for dennis thats the main thing atb

how did it end well the poor dog ended up back at the home he was not wanted at in the first place lol

such double standards you lot i name and shamed a bloke what got rich off crime and violence and got called a despicable snake but you all heroes now nameing and shameing a bloke what diddled a guy over a few hundred quid mutt,bloody hypocrits

calling you a snake is cruel to snakes you prick you are way lower than a snake, seems you were happy to drink the blokes beer and spend time under his roof and in his pocket, his past only became a problem when he Sussed you and told you do one, your like a sad ex that can,t let it go, I do hope you meet him face to face on his release so you can tell him straight what you really thought of him

Am I reading that right PLM

You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs

Me and Gnash have our differences re football

( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes ) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC

But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.

But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .

So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?

And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?

If so you should be banned from the site.

Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails

Max is peter leemooch from Hartlepool or as in the name Peterlee ? just curious as to what part of the North East he is from ?

getting rich of crime and violence is a personal choice in a game full of players trying to do the same. Also you never named and shamed anyone

Selling a free to a good home dog is a counts trick

• Like 1

But he did he couldn't wait to tell max a few things when he thought nash was in is corner and he took the hospitality of nash quick enough then comes on here spouting his gums how a man allegedly earned his money when Nash saw through him blokes a spineless cnut shh how do you sell a free to good home dog ? When no money was exchanged

Lol peter leshite he wasnt not wanted i made a grown up decision to rehome my dog ive had for years as i didnt have the time to put into him due to work and young children. Big difference between me and you son. Your a wrongun mate

listen we all move dogs on no prob it is just weird to see a guy get such praise for having back the dog he didn't want in the first place lol

its funny what you same guys say is exceptable to name and shame over a dog you go all code of the underworld when it comes to name and shameing a millionaire crime boss so don't come this high and mighty stuff with me lmao

Am I reading that right PLM

You saying you named and shamed a man that showed you hospitality ffs

Me and Gnash have our differences re football

( them hammers are still a shitty little tin pot club in my eyes ) And Gnash was taking rubbish in my opinion trying to put them above the Mighty Sunderland AFC

But if you've actually grassed someone up your a right Cnut no matter what.

But come on the bloke had you down there on more than one occasion showing you and your family hospitality .

So what and where has the dodge pot actually said?

And is it because of what you've said the reason Gnash ain't getting on here nowadays ?

If so you should be banned from the site.

Always knew there was something not quite right with you hanging on to a mans coat tails

where he is now has nothing to do with me he frys much bigger fish than me for christ sake i only found out because people were talking about it on a west ham forum all i done was cut and paste it on here so blame their supporters not me max you are the one what told everybody on here what his all about when you thought he took the mick out of you firing blanks did you not also threaten him with police have a word with yourself max before you start on me ffs

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot you just a 2 face hypocrite like many others on here

Edited by Peter Leemooch

you would not get in a fight you already told everybody you a pacifist like you already said he would go to prison if he came at you you can't change things you already said this a message board they in black and white you idiot

Why goad and annoy people when you claim you don't want any sort of confrontation? Your a wee weasel Peter leweasel

2 pacifists arguing what is the problem the only difference i admit i don't fight i don't change my mind for the small guys pmsl