Dishonest People

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

All credit to you kev and glad the dog is back with you and off the dog merry go round ... I will hold back a bit on your arse kicking now .... I'm with everybody else this fukcer needs naming on here as he may do the same thing on a different forum so people need to be warned ......

• Like 1

Thanks socks ive been beside my self with worrying even after arranging the charity boxing match lol. Sending u a pm now !!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman ....

(Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'd be no match for you, in fact I'm hardly a match for a 10 year old girl. I've never been a fighter but this forum allows me to pretend to be tough and hard as nails even though I do let a little wee out when I read posts about people

Going to slap me which I don't mind because if it was face to face I would literarily lose my bowels and mess my pants and then mother would punish me. So can you pretend that I'm quite tough because I think some of the blokes on here are sussing me out.

Thanks ken you are a really top bloke and I'm really glad you take my pretend toughness as a joke because I would proper piss my pants if I even thought you might grip me. Take care mate and remember I am a helpless weak feeble fool that just wants to fit in with the real men on here. (Quote)

• Like 8