Photo

Shootings In Las Vegas

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#271 Accip74

Accip74

Hardcore Belgian Ale Drinker, so there..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:49 pm

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=U11KwfXjK6g Explain the guy in the crowd shooting into the crowd then you see flash also

Just looks like armed security trying to return fire, then they hit the deck when the shooting starts. I think people are just looking for anything that suggests a conspiracy!
  • antg and scothunter like this

#272 CushtyJook

CushtyJook

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:51 pm

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=U11KwfXjK6g Explain the guy in the crowd shooting into the crowd then you see flash also

Just looks like armed security trying to return fire, then they hit the deck when the shooting starts. I think people are just looking for anything that suggests a conspiracy!

What about th flash when he's kneeled aiming at the crowd what about the reports of people saying gunmen in the arenas shooting the crowd ?

#273 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,059 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:54 pm

Of course they are. Trying to come across like they know something no one else does lol
shit happens everyday some of that shit cant be explained fully however doesn't mean its a huge conspiracy.

A nutter shot a lot of people for reasons known only to himself then blew his brains out. Sadly the people there will have to live with his actions for ever.
  • ChrisJones, WILF and beast like this

#274 dogmandont

dogmandont

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:58 pm

Question everything. Take nothing at face value and never let your guard down. Oops there's all them shrooms and pills catching up with me again.

#275 CushtyJook

CushtyJook

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:01 pm

Of course they are. Trying to come across like they know something no one else does lol
shit happens everyday some of that shit cant be explained fully however doesn't mean its a huge conspiracy.

A nutter shot a lot of people for reasons known only to himself then blew his brains out. Sadly the people there will have to live with his actions for ever.

That was not the work of one shooter come on

#276 Accip74

Accip74

• Members
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:08 pm

What about th flash when he's kneeled aiming at the crowd what about the reports of people saying gunmen in the arenas shooting the crowd ?
I couldn't see him aiming mate, just trying to raise his arm. However there is audio from a cab where you can hear automatic gun fire very loud & up close, then automatic gun fire in the distance? Make of it what will?

Edited by Accip74, 05 October 2017 - 08:09 pm.

#277 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,734 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:10 pm

Why not?.......a lot of bodies hemmed into a small area, fully auto weapons system and a shit load of ammunition?......I'm surprised and relieved he didn't kill more.
A big round will go clean through a bit of flesh and still kill whatever is standing the other side of it.
I see a bloke kill two fallow with one shot before and a fallow is a big bit of kit.
  • scothunter, Joe777 and beast like this

#278 scothunter

scothunter

Super Duper Stormtrooper

• Donator
  • 22,059 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:21 pm

He also was in a perfect location with his automatic weapons. Up high shooting down unto a very condensed mob of humans.
im with wilf it could have been very very much worse.

Those bullets will have been raining down and a few killed by ricochets and going through one or more people.
  • ChrisJones and beast like this

#279 delswal

delswal

Closet airgunner

• Donator
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:24 pm

:hmm:  :hmm: why is it all conspiracy videos are likend to big cat and ufo videos..........shit quality, all this modern technology and still the best you see is blurred images 

• scothunter likes this

#280 stop.end

stop.end

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:25 pm

Why not?.......a lot of bodies hemmed into a small area, fully auto weapons system and a shit load of ammunition?......I'm surprised and relieved he didn't kill more.
A big round will go clean through a bit of flesh and still kill whatever is standing the other side of it.
I see a bloke kill two fallow with one shot before and a fallow is a big bit of kit.
I bet you did ive seen it many times myself...very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.
Im on fone at min..there a good 16 min vid on youtube..i dont know how to copy from fone... called eerie coincidence...quoi bono!
Worth 16 mins is all im saying.
  • Fat-Ferret likes this

#281 Accip74

Accip74

• Members
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:29 pm

This video is pretty mental though. Not to highlight a conspiracy, but the casual attitude to machine gun fire!! Haha....

Edited by Accip74, 05 October 2017 - 08:30 pm.

#282 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:45 pm

very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.

Theres some aftermath footage,coagulated blood everywhere,middle-aged head-shot guy with his brain visible,lots of wounds visible on the bodies scattered around.

#283 CushtyJook

CushtyJook

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:54 pm

very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.

Theres some aftermath footage,coagulated blood everywhere,middle-aged head-shot guy with his brain visible,lots of wounds visible on the bodies scattered around.
Of course there was a shooting after all anyone who says it's fake and they where all actors are crazy

#284 stop.end

stop.end

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:35 pm

Of course there was a terrible shooting spree.. im not denying that.. sometimes things are not as simplistic as they seem..thats all.
  • Fat-Ferret likes this

#285 CushtyJook

CushtyJook

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:50 pm

Of course there was a terrible shooting spree.. im not denying that.. sometimes things are not as simplistic as they seem..thats all.

I agree I think there was more shooters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users