Shootings In Las Vegas

I'm of the opinion that who but the military needs access to fully automatic weapons....

I'm of the opinion that people who may need to resist a military need force equalizers.

So do you think people over here should have access to fully automatic weapons.

Yep.......I'd love to legally own an AR15, and if I was still living on the outskirts of London I'd know I'd have slept a lot better for owning one.

Plus, it's a cool thing to own ! Lol

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

I don't have an issue with it, although fully automatic weapons in the US cost tens of thousands of dollars. If this guy was using automatic weapons I'd be surprised if they were legal.

Question for you. Should you have the right to defend yourself and your family from an occupying force?

EDIT: To add I feel fundamentally safer knowing that my wife and kids don't only have access but training to use firearms. Especially as 911 is an hour away.

Edited by ChrisJones

I for one don't really give a fcuk what the Americans do, I think their mentality dictates the success of their 2nd amendment. I think other cultures can cope with guns better, probably even us. The Swiss don't seem to have a major problem with people running around plugging each other.

No form of gun control would make a jot of difference the amount of killing & accidental deaths in the US now anyway .It's too ingrained in their culture, it's barely worth a discussion. I'd hate to see that culture in the uk, a bit more freedom yes, but not that kind of gun culture.........the NHS would last 5 mins! Haha....

• Like 4

Americans don't want faw's to prevent martial law they want them to go out into the desert with their mates have beers and a barbie and loose off thousands of rounds while "yeehahing" each other....

While you're right you're missing the fundamental point of why and how they're allowed to do that.

I don't have an issue with it, although fully automatic weapons in the US cost tens of thousands of dollars. If this guy was using automatic weapons I'd be surprised if they were legal.

Question for you. Should you have the right to defend yourself and your family from an occupying force?

EDIT: To add I feel fundamentally safer knowing that my wife and kids don't only have access but training to use firearms. Especially as 911 is an hour away.

My answer to you is there's a good chance they would have grenades, can I have them too. And explosives and rpg's can I have them if I promise you I'll only use them when an "occupying force" is at my door.

Yep.......I'd love to legally own an AR15, and if I was still living on the outskirts of London I'd know I'd have slept a lot better for owning one.

I'm out of likes for the day so have a :thumbs:

I work in Las Vegas. A firearm has saved my life on 3 occasions and probably more that I don't know about because I was visibly armed. Vegas is a festering shit hole.

• Like 2

My answer to you is there's a good chance they would have grenades, can I have them too. And explosives and rpg's can I have them if I promise you I'll only use them when an "occupying force" is at my door.

So you're not likely to resist then? Your faith in government officials to save the day is admirable. :thumbs:

So you're not likely to resist then? Your faith in government officials to save the day is admirable. :thumbs:

That's not much of a dodge is it? Should I have grenades and explosives?

There a percentage of americans actually believe in a zombie apocalypse.

Mind boggling

I'm more surprised at the number of Brits who believe their government has their best interests at heart! :thumbs:
i don't and thats a bit rich coming from the land that gave us bush and trump

sorry chris couldn't resist that mate lol

• Like 1

I'm out of likes for the day so have a :thumbs:

I work in Las Vegas. A firearm has saved my life on 3 occasions and probably more that I don't know about because I was visibly armed. Vegas is a festering shit hole.

Out them myself mate but I hear you.

As it stands I can legally keep my 3 shot semi auto next to my bed (or anywhere else for that matter) and I do so..........in case I hear a fox in the hen house at night.