Shootings In Las Vegas

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I have no idea of the percentage chances of how many out the people who was their would die within a month regardless of conspiracies  but 7 fairly young people does seem a bit high :hmm:

Just the powers that be doing there usual tidying up of loose ends like they did after  911 .

• Like 1

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Just now, mackem said:

I am not a conspiracy theorist in any way,shape,nor form.I found this interesting though......

In the month that followed the incident, a staggering seven key witnesses have died in very suspicious
circumstances.Of all of those seven people, every single one of them had something in common, other than being
there during the shooting: They all had information on the attack that contradicted the “official” narrative.What’s
even more suspicious is that four of those seven eyewitnesses had given accounts that stated there was more than
one shooter, and others died before they had a chance to speak.

It's hard not to think conspiracies mate ...it's all a bit strange 

• Like 1

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope you lads are better at hunting than you are at fact checking! That article has been widely debunked as one of the 7 is still alive and another is the actual f*cking shooter! Even conspiracy theorists think that the original author is a crackpot! :laugh:

But that's just deeper evidence of a conspiracy, right? :thumbs:

post-22-0-65365800-1509391288.jpg

I've just been onto InfoWars. According to Alex Jones it was both an antifa and big pharma plot. There was a second shooter. Jones even predicted the attack two days before it happened.

Case closed I say. I'll never believe anything the government says...

51 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope you lads are better at hunting than you are at fact checking! That article has been widely debunked as one of the 7 is still alive and another is the actual f*cking shooter! Even conspiracy theorists think that the original author is a crackpot! :laugh:

But that's just deeper evidence of a conspiracy, right? :thumbs:

post-22-0-65365800-1509391288.jpg

download.jpg

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I'm glad you stepped in there chris............I was in full bacofoil mode for a few minutes! I almost delayed dinner. Phew!

Mate, I'm thinking of buying shares reading some of our THL news section! :thumbs:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Still no actual evidence of a conspiracy either... :pardon:

Just thinking that surely they would have had time to go through some of it by now and release just a bit? I'm not saying it was anything other than what we have been told I'm just waiting to see some more of there evidence that's all

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Where's the hard drive ? its like the presidents brain all over again :whistling:

1. Paddock removed it and disposed of it before he died. It's either hidden, destroyed, or LE have it and they've not disclosed it.
  2. Illuminati. YouTube experts suggest the Luxor's pyramid is symbolic. As is the 'attack helicopter' video linked earlier in this thread.
  3. Big Pharma. Alex Jones reckons he was off his tits with some new experimental psychotropic.
  4. Antifa. Alex Jones reckons he had propaganda.
  5. ISIS. Alleged material found at the site.
  6. CIA. Because JFK.
  7. Hillary Clinton. False flag to attack the 2A.
  8. Alex Jones. Apparently, he had predictive knowledge of the attack which alleges he was the second shooter according to some conspiracy theories.

Number 8 is my personal preference.

2 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Just thinking that surely they would have had time to go through some of it by now and release just a bit? I'm not saying it was anything other than what we have been told I'm just waiting to see some more of there evidence that's all

Fair comment. I honestly don't know how much of it useful/useless and just what benefit releasing the footage would prove. I'm sure Mandalay Bay won't want to publically release details of their security operation either. Releasing CCTV footage isn't something security companies do when their security procedures are under scrutiny.

I'm the same, mate. I work in LV for a security company and we're not in possession of any secret info but I understand their procedure and I understand why information is being held tight. Whatever comes of the investigation every gaming company in the city will be changing their operations based on what comes out. The only people that are fully briefed with information are LE and that's only what they currently know.

The alternative is to let that void be filled with all kinds of ideas. The sliding scale of sensible to absurd, however, is still pure speculation from us armchair investigators.