Shootings In Las Vegas

The trouble with theses things is once the official narrative rolls out everyone switches off & forgets about little details or witnesses that don't quite fit the official story.

Like this for example, I know it's America so incidents of people telling everyone they are going to die may be quite common...hahaha

.....but is this relevant? It don't fit the official story so far though....& sounds like a genuine witness?

Edited by Accip74

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

The trouble with theses things is once the official narrative rolls out everyone switches off & forgets about little details or witnesses that don't quite fit the official story.

Like this for example, I know it's America so incidents of people telling everyone they are going to die may be quite common...hahaha

.....but is this relevant? It don't fit the official story so far though....& sounds like a genuine witness?

YouTube Link

I get that mate and that incident has been pretty well documented although she's never been seen again and no one has ever been able to quantify whether she was legit or a complete crackpot. Vegas is full of complete crackpots, by the way, so the law of averages says I'm going with the latter. Also, Paddock lived in a retirement community that I drive through four days a week to go to work. Seeing America's opioid epidemic I really want to know what was in his bloodstream at the time of the shooting because doped up pensioners is a crisis in Nevada. Oxy is a tragedy that's still unfolding over here.

The issue I have is that the official story is immediately dismissed because it's the official story and the conspiracy's default setting is to immediately dismiss it along with any evidence that supports it. Why is the official story always a coverup?

I accept that I'd like to see nice little packages with no loose ends and tend to employ a healthy dose of scepticism continually but selectively edited YouTube montages combined with links to extremely dubious news sources aren't cutting it for me anymore. The FB clip that Waz posted without context as to whether it's for laughs or not shows a helicopter. If you didn't listen to the commentary you wouldn't have drawn the same conclusion that the commentator did.

To my knowledge, this is still an ongoing investigation and law enforcement haven't reached any conclusions yet. I think that's a pretty safe strategy at this stage because the only person that has a clue what happened in full, shot himself before the police turned up. When this all plays out it may very well be a conspiracy but to draw that conclusion before forensics have even finished with the place is a little premature wouldn't you agree?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3

All I can say on the vegas shooting why no cctv of him yet ???????

It's common policy for LE to withold it during an investigation which is why Mandalay Bay footage won't be available for a while.

Don't give me that there's countless events that cctv comes out pretty sharpish the Boston bombing cctv was out within a few days

• Like 1

Don't give me that there's countless events that cctv comes out pretty sharpish the Boston bombing cctv was out within a few days

Okay why would they release the footage to the public during an ongoing investigation bearing in mind the guy is dead? To prove that it wasn't the Illuminati?

Edited by ChrisJones

Okay why would they release the footage to the public during an ongoing investigation bearing in mind the guy is dead?

I don't know I just find it strange cctv comes out sharpish every other time that guy was dead before the shots started I think you'll find cctv doesn't come out for this ever as there's more to it than we being told

I don't know I just find it strange cctv comes out sharpish every other time that guy was dead before the shots started I think you'll find cctv doesn't come out for this ever as there's more to it than we being told

Okay so law enforcement not publicizing evidence because of the investigation is evidence of a cover up?

Tried quoting & typing out a reply twice chris, but failed to 'post', I can't be arsed to type all that again, you'll just have to take my word it was a brilliant reply! Haha....

So I'd like your option, as a shooter, on the gunfire heard from the taxi. The women driver was below Paddock & round the corner, but there was defo a difference in volume between some of the volleys of gun fire & not just echo. Is it just because he change direction of gunfire?

• Like 2

Okay so law enforcement not publicizing evidence because of the investigation is evidence of a cover up?

My point is law enforcement don't seek to care any other time do they Boston Paris nice and more cctv out straight away the whole thing stinks multiple gun fire unless he was firing two set ups at the same time which is likely I agree but I've seen videos where the distance of gunfire is diffrent

I'm not making any assumptions but it is odd Chris ..normally something leeks out somewhere

It's like he was the perfect candidate for a cover-up a ghost almost ...not even a mundane clip of him buying 20 b&h and a scratch card

If they never come I'd be highly suspicious. In this day & age & especially in that location Paddock will be on many cameras going about his business. It could be just part of the investigation, but normally CCTV footage would be all over the place after such an incident at this stage?

• Like 1