Shootings In Las Vegas

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Is this terrorists or just you're usual gun crazy yank waking up hating the world?

Nothing confirmed yet, although suspect is reported down. Whatever it was, it's astonishing there isn't more fatalities..........there was a hell of lot rounds fired into that crowd :-(

Apparently in may ISIS put out a propaganda video threatening Las Vegas strip

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Is this terrorists or just you're usual gun crazy yank waking up hating the world?

Nothing confirmed yet, although suspect is reported down. Whatever it was, it's astonishing there isn't more fatalities..........there was a hell of lot rounds fired into that crowd :-(

I agree. I assume it was all the shooter and not Police/SWAT?

The videos from people in the crowd really convey the panic with bullets whizzing about!

I agree. I assume it was all the shooter and not Police/SWAT?

The videos from people in the crowd really convey the panic with bullets whizzing about!

Good point, I'd assumed at that point it was just attacking gunfire....

I think it took the second round of gunfire to really get the crowd moving. Horrible situation.