Shootings In Las Vegas

Buckfast is almost exclusively the indulgence of what we in Scotland refer to as 'neds' (non-educated delinquents). It's rocket fuel for an underclass of tracksuit wearing young men who's culture is based on gang violence and petty crime.

Buckfast will have been a component in the violent end of many of these neds down recent years, and whilst it may be ingrained in our society, it doesn't make it any more desirable.., except to the f****n retards that drink it and live this sort of lifestyle. Bit like your guns right enough

Agreed mate, and as I've said guns certainly exacerbate the situation as does Buckfast I'm sure. The problem is where his opinion differs with the US supreme court. Inalienable rights are not to be bought or sold. They're not open to interpretation based on the opinions of celebrities.

The difference is entirely cultural. The yanks aren't going to give up their guns any more than they're going to give up free speech. It's a constitutional right and is viewed equally with the rest. That's why they're never going to go away. The problem with these pesky constitutional rights is that if you can overturn one of them you can overturn all of them once there is a legal precedence. Does that make sense?

That's why a lot of anti-gunners won't tackle the issue because if you expose one right you expose all. In the UK you don't have a right to free speech. If you say something unpopular you can be charged with a hate crime. In the US that cannot happen because of the constitution. All of your rights are protected until someone pushes the point and they're not. After that, the slippery slop fallacy is brought into play and we're back to dismantling rights and turning them into privileges based on the rule of law. That's why the 2A is fiercely defended by the yanks and never understood by the brits.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 4

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Again blurred images, all them hotels and security cameras everywere and thats the best image that can be produced? best way to start a conspiracy stick a blurred image up, one day we may just get a clear image ....,,,,,don't hold ya breath

amazing how an attack helicopter can just fly in and un load on folk and not go detected .................what a load of bollocks

Again blurred images, all them hotels and security cameras everywere and thats the best image that can be produced? best way to start a conspiracy stick a blurred image up, one day we may just get a clear image ....,,,,,don't hold ya breath

amazing how an attack helicopter can just fly in and un load on folk and not go detected .................what a load of bollocks

The comment was more at the absurdity of the FB clip. There are roughly two million people in LV and I work there. I think I'd know someone that saw an attack helicopter! :laugh:

The comment was more at the absurdity of the FB clip. There are roughly two million people in LV and I work there. I think I'd know someone that saw an attack helicopter! :laugh:

I bet theres a few out there believing it all the same :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: I'm sure the word Illuminati is used in the clip... I can't be bothered rewatching it for a timestamp though! :D
Lizards- in apache's .... :hmm: sounds feasible to me! :D:
  • Like 2

:laugh: I'm sure the word Illuminati is used in the clip... I can't be bothered rewatching it for a timestamp though! :D

It is and I turned it off the very moment it was spoken! LOL

An Isis/Antifa/Democrat/Illuminati conspiracy should just about tie up any loose ends.....

Lol.. you are a fooking clown son.. im not saying there was an attack helicopter used but do you really think he done it on his own?? Ive been in vegas multiple times stayed in most of the hotels there..you cant have the music up loud in hotel room without security looking to kick your door in but you can smash hurricane proof windows without the alarms going off..also i lived in NY as the towers came down..i was downtown manhattan working 15 blocks away that very morning..ive grown up in NI during the troubles and i know the sound of a bomb..and the world trade was full of them..you could hear them going off 15 blocks away... if you think that shooting was pulled off by one old pensioner..you are a fecking eejit of the highest order.

Lol.. you are a fooking clown son.. im not saying there was an attack helicopter used but do you really think he done it on his own?? Ive been in vegas multiple times stayed in most of the hotels there..you cant have the music up loud in hotel room without security looking to kick your door in but you can smash hurricane proof windows without the alarms going off..also i lived in NY as the towers came down..i was downtown manhattan working 15 blocks away that very morning..ive grown up in NI during the troubles and i know the sound of a bomb..and the world trade was full of them..you could hear them going off 15 blocks away... if you think that shooting was pulled off by one old pensioner..you are a fecking eejit of the highest order.
You really are a moron stop end....you've seriously mastered the art of conversation. No wonder no c**t on here takes you seriously
  • Like 1

Don't know if its been mentioned because I've lost interest to read back but there's a heliport just a stone's throw from that venue ...there's helicopters flying in out all day/ night long .

Don't know if its been mentioned because I've lost interest to read back but there's a heliport just a stone's throw from that venue ...there's helicopters flying in out all day/ night long .

Nellis Air Force base is less than 30 seconds away in a Raptor.

• Like 1

:laugh:

post-22-0-51395100-1450204820.jpg

• Like 5