Shootings In Las Vegas

Explain the guy in the crowd shooting into the crowd then you see flash also

Just looks like armed security trying to return fire, then they hit the deck when the shooting starts. I think people are just looking for anything that suggests a conspiracy!

• Like 2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Just looks like armed security trying to return fire, then they hit the deck when the shooting starts. I think people are just looking for anything that suggests a conspiracy!

What about th flash when he's kneeled aiming at the crowd what about the reports of people saying gunmen in the arenas shooting the crowd ?

Of course they are. Trying to come across like they know something no one else does lol

shit happens everyday some of that shit cant be explained fully however doesn't mean its a huge conspiracy.

A nutter shot a lot of people for reasons known only to himself then blew his brains out. Sadly the people there will have to live with his actions for ever.

• Like 3

Of course they are. Trying to come across like they know something no one else does lol

shit happens everyday some of that shit cant be explained fully however doesn't mean its a huge conspiracy.

A nutter shot a lot of people for reasons known only to himself then blew his brains out. Sadly the people there will have to live with his actions for ever.

That was not the work of one shooter come on

What about th flash when he's kneeled aiming at the crowd what about the reports of people saying gunmen in the arenas shooting the crowd ?
I couldn't see him aiming mate, just trying to raise his arm. However there is audio from a cab where you can hear automatic gun fire very loud & up close, then automatic gun fire in the distance? Make of it what will? Edited by Accip74

Why not?.......a lot of bodies hemmed into a small area, fully auto weapons system and a shit load of ammunition?......I'm surprised and relieved he didn't kill more.

A big round will go clean through a bit of flesh and still kill whatever is standing the other side of it.

I see a bloke kill two fallow with one shot before and a fallow is a big bit of kit.

• Like 3

He also was in a perfect location with his automatic weapons. Up high shooting down unto a very condensed mob of humans.

im with wilf it could have been very very much worse.

Those bullets will have been raining down and a few killed by ricochets and going through one or more people.

• Like 2

Why not?.......a lot of bodies hemmed into a small area, fully auto weapons system and a shit load of ammunition?......I'm surprised and relieved he didn't kill more.

A big round will go clean through a bit of flesh and still kill whatever is standing the other side of it.

I see a bloke kill two fallow with one shot before and a fallow is a big bit of kit.

I bet you did ive seen it many times myself...very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.

Im on fone at min..there a good 16 min vid on youtube..i dont know how to copy from fone... called eerie coincidence...quoi bono!

Worth 16 mins is all im saying.

• Like 1

very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.

Theres some aftermath footage,coagulated blood everywhere,middle-aged head-shot guy with his brain visible,lots of wounds visible on the bodies scattered around.

very hard to disguise the coagulated blood stains on the grass... yet i never seen 1 spec of blood...anywhere eell except on t shirts.

Theres some aftermath footage,coagulated blood everywhere,middle-aged head-shot guy with his brain visible,lots of wounds visible on the bodies scattered around.
Of course there was a shooting after all anyone who says it's fake and they where all actors are crazy