Shootings In Las Vegas

Whilst my sympathy goes out to the dead and injured, and the family and friends affected.., will I fcuk be praying for Las Vegas.

10,000+ gun deaths A YEAR! You reap what you fcuking well sow..., and America's reluctance to give up it's right to arm lunatics to the teeth is all its own doing. And the price of that right is paid annually to the tune of thousands of innocent lives.

Plenty in the US (and on here ) were gutted to hear that the shooter wasn't a muslim. The cold hard facts are that Americans are a far greater threat to America than all the muslims, Mexicans, Russians, North Koreans, Iranians etc., etc, in the world..., but most are either too brain-washed, bigoted or downright stupid to get it.

Reap what they sow? I'm sure the hundreds of people enjoying themselves at a concert before they got gunned down won't see it that way. Typical anti-gun, anti-American blinkered bullshit.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Whilst my sympathy goes out to the dead and injured, and the family and friends affected.., will I fcuk be praying for Las Vegas.

10,000+ gun deaths A YEAR! You reap what you fcuking well sow..., and America's reluctance to give up it's right to arm lunatics to the teeth is all its own doing. And the price of that right is paid annually to the tune of thousands of innocent lives.

Plenty in the US (and on here ) were gutted to hear that the shooter wasn't a muslim. The cold hard facts are that Americans are a far greater threat to America than all the muslims, Mexicans, Russians, North Koreans, Iranians etc., etc, in the world..., but most are either too brain-washed, bigoted or downright stupid to get it.

Reap what they sow? I'm sure the hundreds of people enjoying themselves at a concert before they got gunned down won't see it that way. Typical anti-gun, anti-American blinkered bullshit.

Re the dead & injured.., read my post and don't mis-quote me.

Re 'anti-gun' - I'm not against guns for hunting, but you don't need automatic weapons to take game, so why let the public have access to them? I'd like to hear your views.

Re 'anti-American' - I no longer have sympathy with the US as a nation when these atrocities take place. It seems the majority want these weapons on the street so hell mend them.

• Like 1

Yeah i agree walshie, just cause gun ownership pesky thinks they deserved it an had it coming.

I don't think they deserved it, but they did have it coming. And it'll happen again, and again, and again....

Just like girls that go out in short skirts and get raped?

• Like 4

Yeah i agree walshie, just cause gun ownership pesky thinks they deserved it an had it coming.

I don't think they deserved it, but they did have it coming. And it'll happen again, and again, and again....

Nah, you've f***ing lost me there BH.

Re the dead & injured.., read my post and don't mis-quote me.

Re 'anti-gun' - I'm not against guns for hunting, but you don't need automatic weapons to take game, so why let the public have access to them? I'd like to hear your views.

Re 'anti-American' - I no longer have sympathy with the US as a nation when these atrocities take place. It seems the majority want these weapons on the street so hell mend them.

You normally take delight in disagreeing with others on here. Even if I don't agree with your views a lot of the time, your comments usually have the merit of being well thought out. Your comment above was nothing short of disgusting in the wake of a tragedy like this.

If I really have to answer your questions - No, I don't think there is any need for automatic weapons either for home defence or hunting. That still doesn't make it acceptable for someone with a weapon he may or may not have held legally to do what he did.

Whether or not you have sympathy for the Americans doesn't even come into this.

Nah, you've f***ing lost me there BH.

Innocent people who want to maintain their freedoms, which gives people with harmful intent opportunity to do harm.

Americans believe they should have the freedom to keep arms, which means bad people more easily get their hands on them. You seem to say serves them right. Likewise, young girls want to go out scantily dressed at night which makes rapists jobs much easier. Serves them right too?

You normally take delight in disagreeing with others on here. Even if I don't agree with your views a lot of the time, your comments usually have the merit of being well thought out. Your comment above was nothing short of disgusting in the wake of a tragedy like this.

If I really have to answer your questions - No, I don't think there is any need for automatic weapons either for home defence or hunting. That still doesn't make it acceptable for someone with a weapon he may or may not have held legally to do what he did.

You can be disgusted at my comments..., and I'll be disgusted that a nation's attitude to guns and their government's continuing impotence at protecting it's own citizens.

• Like 1

Innocent people who want to maintain their freedoms, which gives people with harmful intent opportunity to do harm.

Americans believe they should have the freedom to keep arms, which means bad people more easily get their hands on them. You seem to say serves them right. Likewise, young girls want to go out scantily dressed at night which makes rapists jobs much easier. Serves them right too?

Regards the short skirts analogy..., you're much better than that BH so I won't even dignify that with an answer. I understand that people want to maintain their rights but the facts are that guns kill more people in the US than they protect. Wouldn't you agree? And would you like the same gun laws here in the UK?

You can be disgusted at my comments..., and I'll be disgusted that a nation's attitude to guns and their government's continuing impotence at protecting it's own citizens.

Thank you. I am disgusted.