Catalonia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that Brussels will have been on the blower to the Spanish government and said "Quash this with all means possible, we can't afford to have Catalonia bug out"   EU

Tensions are high.   My mates grandad called him up yesterday very upset he couldn't vote (he's 96). So my mate, his brother and sister rushed across the city, put him in a wheelchair and whizzed hi

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Mate I'll be to busy taking care of mine and attempting to deal with whatever is thrown at me, all in order to make sure they're safe. Sure as I took a fat shit shit this morning, I won't be joining a pointless riot or protest ;)

• Like 1

Mate I'll be to busy taking care of mine and attempting to deal with whatever is thrown at me, all in order to make sure they're safe. Sure as I took a fat shit shit this morning, I won't be joining a pointless riot or protest ;)

well I think if you want to go and live in another country you should try to join in with as much local activity as possible,

well I think if you want to go and live in another country you should try to join in with as much local activity as possible,

????

I'm over there now and one hotel had loud speakers on with the voting in the Catalan parliament, seems they will soon find out how determined Madrid is to hold on to its industrial heartland , hope it passes over peacefully one way or the other

Rob lets meet for a beer

This is gonna be bad, oh well, no diff to Burnley on a Saturday night

I fly back in the morning, unfortunately.

Was hoping they'd storm the airport and stop flights so I don't have to go back,be a bit of history in the making ,:) thanks for the offer though mush ,keep safe pal

• Like 1