Catalonia

A lot of people would have to die and Spain would have to act totally irresponsibly before the international community were willing to step in surely.

I'd hope NATO would be upholding democracy not aiding in oppressing it.

Should London be allowed to hold a referendum to leave the UK?
Yes,it's a shithole.

oi enough of that

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that Brussels will have been on the blower to the Spanish government and said "Quash this with all means possible, we can't afford to have Catalonia bug out"   EU

Tensions are high.   My mates grandad called him up yesterday very upset he couldn't vote (he's 96). So my mate, his brother and sister rushed across the city, put him in a wheelchair and whizzed hi

Posted Images

I always take the time to read your answers on most threads and 95% of the time i haven't got a f***ing clue what you're talking haha...all i have to ask is where the hell did you go to school ffs...in the shit schools round my way i was still learning my abc's at age 15 lol...is it hard to find a hat to fit your head cos your brain must be huge haha...you just seem to know alot about everything...i take my hat of to you sir (cos i have one that does fit)...you sound like a very educated fella

Thank you, I just assume most people ignore me. :laugh:

I think you learn more after formal education than you do through it. If you have a busy mind you'll think about stuff, that's it really. Doesn't mean I'm right though, ha, just my angle on it. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm right just because I sound knowledgeable.

Thanks anyway. :thumbs:

• Like 1