Catalonia

Just seen clips of police truncheoning firefighters, wtf?

Just read about that myself...those firefighters are absolutely spot on in my book. Fair play to them
It's the kind of shit you usually associate with a dictatorship......
My girlfriend is Austrian, their media is questioning this very thing. How is this democracy! How is this freedom?

Mate there are a fuckload of things about life I hate, mostly people's opinions. They still have the right to those opinions! (Apart from Joe the independence Scott lol). This is what my and everyone elses grandad and all those fallen fought for.. freedom from tyranny. This is tyranny.

I'm really disappointed in the spanish government, I thought they were better than this. I'm sure they would normally join the rest of the developed western nations to condemn actions such as this elsewhere in the world??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that Brussels will have been on the blower to the Spanish government and said "Quash this with all means possible, we can't afford to have Catalonia bug out"   EU

Tensions are high.   My mates grandad called him up yesterday very upset he couldn't vote (he's 96). So my mate, his brother and sister rushed across the city, put him in a wheelchair and whizzed hi

Posted Images

Yes they are peacful mate, to a degree. I said before and I'll say again; Catalans are cnuts when it comes to rioting and kicking off, even amongst themselves! They love a fire in the street. This time however they are not being aggressive. How can an 80 year old woman be a threat? :blink:

Edited by mushroom

Yes mate, it's fuucked up right now

I live near a polling station, if it kicks off, my daughter, Mrs and I are all in the firing line or 100M's from the door of it.

Stay safe pal.. Are you voting?

Second that.....hope everything calms down soon....

It's not unregulated, it's created by the official local government and works off your identity number. Only Catalan registered ID numbers can vote and they have always been pretty strict about it.

The brutality has been crazy.

That's plaza cataluya, in the city centre mate. My daughter and Mrs were on about going out into the city, to a nice bar, real ales etc....

Not a fuucking sniff ladies!

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1