Fishing Canada Style...

A group of lads I know from sunderland are in Canada fishing,i got an invite but turned it down as I am due to go for the month of November,they are having a fantastic time,second day they arrived there one of them caught 16 salmon and lost a good few more.Yesterday was their first days sturgeon fishing,my old mate stod caught first with a respectable 70lb'er,they caught a few others,they have a couple of days sturgeon fishing before they return home,i will get the full details,the trip isn't expensive and is affordable,they are stopping in a motel,eating in diners etc.Stods son and Burnies son with a nice fish :thumbs:

post-1930-0-76434900-1506843512_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-52643000-1506843553_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-79845300-1506843572_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-14214200-1506843586_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Something I've always fancied! Sturgeon have always been on my to do list.

Its quite affordable mate,they are average working class blokes,if they get any today I will stick the pics up :thumbs:

Its quite affordable mate,they are average working class blokes,if they get any today I will stick the pics up :thumbs:
when I looked at surgeon fishing it was thousands?! Mind u it was the package type so spoke that'll be what the cost is. Would be very interested in details of this if you Can? Cheers.

when I looked at surgeon fishing it was thousands?! Mind u it was the package type so spoke that'll be what the cost is. Would be very interested in details of this if you Can? Cheers.

I will find out the costs mate,but this was done on a shoe-string,normally they go to Norway for their fishing holiday,i think the price of this is comparable,i will get the skinny when they are back in the UK.

• Like 1

They had a good number of fish today on the boat,i saw the footage and they are having a whale of a time,I am in canada for the whole month of november which isnt prime-time for sturgeon and we might be going to new york as well,but if they go back fishing next year i will make the time to join them :yes: I will get the costs when they get back :victory: