Webley Vulcan Deluxe 177

Just finished a tune up job on my mk2 its probably one of the nicest springers I own firing cycle ways.

Also I have been shooting it most nights this week and discovered you need to do a, sharp snap with the trigger to get the best accuracy.

I have discovered a trick to getting the barrel lock pin back in on your own as well.

First gun I ever shot and owned was a Vulcan as a kid,bought from Kay's catalogue on the never never lol. Remember when all old catalogue,s used to sell air rifles. I remember being 13 and lusting over a air arms kamsin in the catalogue, then used to go the the underwear section to see if I could find a see through bar and check a pair of tits out hahaha

Edited by Robert hasselhoff

ha ha that brings back memories kays catalogue,i got my first air gun a relum tornado 22 out of there when i was a kid for xmas ,i thought i was mint with it open sights no scope i took some quarry with that gun

mark ive no camera mate,and ive not got watsap on my phone no more as i got zapped with a big bill when some crafty fecker put a ap on it when i downloaded the new version it cost me 60 quid ,so no more watsap for me,