Rusty_terrier

Weekend Thread.

GB thought youd be sat with your feet up cupoa tea & a good read atb

just been out lamping but it was cut short because my dog ran into a sheet of corragated iron,cutting her shoulder then going back to the car she jumped a gate that she's jumped 100's of times before but she decided to trap her leg between the top 2 bars.finished on 4.

tomorrow after taking my son back i'm having 2 hours of reading(thanks again) and a smoke.need it after tonight.

Pissing down here but no got the gale force winds so a shift knitting nets in the garage with the radio on

• Like 1

Cant we just have a arm wrestle

How about a thumb wrestle .....

if I can't punch bgd I,m not coming, it,s the only thing that keeps me going when I,m running the roads at night with an 80lb pack on my back, have,nt seen my family in over a week now, and my dogs growled at me last time I went home,
  • Like 2

Spent the day yesterday with the kids cutting down trees and clearing a patch I am going to put pigs in.

I was on the chainsaw, the kids were on clearing all the limbs with the quad and trailer.

My oldest girl cut an old poly tunnel to bits including the frame.

They grafted their nuts off all day and I treated them to an ice cold glass of locally made cider and a big home cooked idian feast last night.

Pissing down today, but we will get out there and get a bonfire on the go and finish a bit more fencing etc.

• Like 5

Were heading out to get our messages then taking the wee guy to see his great gran .

Any suggestions for a Sunday dinner ?

Spent the morning in a launderette, in a greasy spoon now, then off home watch something on phone and read a book, couple of beers and an early night, the joys of contracting. Reading it back it don't sound bad but bored of it after a year, lol

Shaved my pubes, platted my arse hair, wasted hours of my life in Ikea (imagine arguing over a teapot :laugh: )....

Today; went out with the dog this morning, out of the city. Having a coffee now with the Mrs (I'm on a promise because she was wrong about the teapot) avoiding any plazas today, waiting for the streets to be set on fire and people shot outside my front door ;)

• Like 1

I've got the Mrs doing some glossing whilst I catch up on the boxing I'm of to me old mams shortly to do a few jobs for her .

I've been stuck on page 12 of the dogfox killer combo book.im struggling with my footing while executing the kidney punch to the back of the head combo.

Been at it since yesterday afternoon.

• Like 3

Were heading out to get our messages then taking the wee guy to see his great gran .

Any suggestions for a Sunday dinner ?

Wallacewell farm at robroyston mate 👍🏻

Work stuff sorted. Mrs has wee man at his grans. Play a bit of gta then watxh a film with the Mrs later . Been another gd weekend

good weekend here too my son's team won 6-2 in there group and now he's in somerset premier league u13

• Like 2