Rusty_terrier

Weekend Thread.

Well alot of bickering an negativity which I must say I often get in on. Thought I'd make a thread for folk to post what they are upto whether it's going out staying in walking dogs making food etc to gove folk who are sitting scratchin their heads womdering whatbto get upto a few ideas. Stories and pictures etc.

Me the wife are heading out the door taking our new born out in the pram for a good few miles at a nearby country park then getting a spot of lunch. Will see if there is any picture worthy scenery. At night we have mates coming down for a takeaway and watxhing the boxing

Just back from 10 days away, so few bits to catch up with, off to stock up on mouse traps, get ready for when they move into me shed, stock up on food and feeders for birds in garden, get out with dog and hopefully gather some sweet chestnuts, had airgun back from menders just before hols so not had a chance to play with that, if anytime left wouldn't mind getting out with the rods, so a few bits to keep me occupied! Her good self can crack on with a mountain of holiday washing!

Debating weather to shave my hair off today as im going bald anyway

I've veen shaving my head for 7 years...started going bald when i was 15

Im 29, started going bald when i was 15...put up with it till i was 22 and decided to shave it off and have been for the last 7 years...once a week with the razor

• Like 1

Just booked a flight,canada for a month :) sunny today,might pop into town see if theres any sales on :)

Thought it was compulsory if you where into hunting beer belly and bald head :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

Missus is going into hospital next week for an induction so i get to spend my saturday building baby stuff

Just do it mate it's not a fight worth having no dignity in it embrace new set of clippers n free hair cuts for life 😎

• Like 2

Just do it mate it's not a fight worth having no dignity in it embrace new set of clippers n free hair cuts for life 😎
Thats was my attitude too mate...i was 22 years old and i had a f***ing comb over haha

Just do it mate it's not a fight worth having no dignity in it embrace new set of clippers n free hair cuts for life

Mind the nose and ear hairs when you do it mate there's nought worse than a baldy with turfs of hair sticking out the lugs

• Like 1

Bloody hell this will end up like the airgun section with a big love in! Kev would you wear a syrup? Some quite good ones nowadays! I went grey early 20's, think I'd rather the balding!

Nah mate i wouldnt lol mine looks ok for a few days after getting a trim but then just goes scruffy. And i dont wanna be like slap head skin head just maybe go over with the clippers on number 3 or summat