Did This Happen To Anyone

Must of been a brave oul fox to show his face when you were about socks

I was in disguise .........

You still putting that dress on for lamping sessions lol

Nope just the make up ... my legs were getting cold in the dress ...

Must of been a brave oul fox to show his face when you were about socks?

Try pulling your tongue out his arse just for two minutes ffs.
Dont be gel mate, he is a physcopath lol oh an a very good vermin controller i hear. Edited by Francie

Had the same fox follow me about in one area for two winters, always kept his distance and would appear even if I wasn't calling. He sat and watched from a hundred yards away as his comrade was dispatched. Lol. Used to leave him the odd rabbit, don't know what happened him but he disappeared, wasn't the same lamping that area without him following me. Lol.

• Like 2

Saw a fox take a rabbit in the lamp before. As i put the lamp on the rabbit a pair of green eyes from a big dog fox lit up a couple of feet away from the rabbit and picked it up and gone. Had a young fox trying to take rabbits on the lamp before too and following me around all night. My dog never seemed to put it off from having a go. Had a fox or a badger take 2 rabbits out my bag too. Stashed it as it was too heavy carrying it around. Was only gone for an hour. They are pretty brave here.

Was out lamping wednesday night, when the strangest thing happened, lamped a few rabs, so headed down field with my 12month old lurcher, anyway slipped the dog, coursed the rab an caught it.

Well this rabbit squealed for about 15 secs, when out of the blue i spotted a fox coming flying towards me, i mean tearing up the field, my mate had spotted it coming towards me an had slipped my bitch down, by this time the fox was sitting about thirty foot away.

My bitch flew past me an after two turns the fox was despatched.

This is the first time iv seen this, has anyone else seen it?

Happened to me few times

Saw a fox take a rabbit in the lamp before. As i put the lamp on the rabbit a pair of green eyes from a big dog fox lit up a couple of feet away from the rabbit and picked it up and gone. Had a young fox trying to take rabbits on the lamp before too and following me around all night. My dog never seemed to put it off from having a go. Had a fox or a badger take 2 rabbits out my bag too. Stashed it as it was too heavy carrying it around. Was only gone for an hour. They are pretty brave here.[/quote

A foxes eyes on the lamp show up orangey/red... green..lol.