Can Anyone Help Me With %

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I've a bitch out this litter not done to much with her yet just letting her be a pup for the time being here's lass be good to see some more out of this litter atb longers01

Theoretically,   1/2 greyhound 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki to a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound = 5/16 Bull, 9/16 Greyhound, 1/8 Saluki   my mate had a 1/2 x bull greyhound bitch and he put a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhoun

Lurcher lol

Posted Images

A couple of years ago I bred my bitch who was 1/2 greyhound 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki to a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound what is the % of this pls? Who only had two pups and I kept them both a dog and a bitch who are now 4 years old.so my mate had a 1/2 x bull greyhound bitch and he put a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound over her what was the % of them pups. So I put the dog out of my mates litter over my bitch out of my litter what is the % of these pups. Hope yous can understand what I have written thanks in advance atuddy

Theoretically,

1/2 greyhound 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki to a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound = 5/16 Bull, 9/16 Greyhound, 1/8 Saluki

my mate had a 1/2 x bull greyhound bitch and he put a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound over her = 7/16 Bull, 9/16 Greyhound

The progeny of those two breedings crossed = 3/8 Bull, 9/16 Greyhound and 1/16 Saluki

They're Bull crosses. LOL

sorry to jump in but what would a 3/8 5/8 X greyhound come out as . Thanks

sorry to jump in but what would a 3/8 5/8 X greyhound come out as . Thanks

3/8 bull 5/8 grey crossed with a pure grey would make the pups 3/16 bull 13/16 grey. So bit less than quarter bull, very greyhoundy.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2