Daz39,s New Hw110

Well got a tx off Daz saying he was getting back into the game and he had put a hw110 away

well a few days later he was holding it in his hands with a big smile on his face .

Then i gets a phone call ,,,i need a bottle ,,,i need a lamp,,,,,and lamp mount

it took me about 3seconds come over to mine and ill sort it for you

result

on loan until he can get it sorted

1,,bottle ready to go

1 t6 lamp red pill

1,,lamp mount,,

1 battery

1 charger

and a few bits and peaces

i set the rifle up with all the gear and show,d him how to use the bottle (been a pump man not had a bottle before lol)

got to say mind its no where near as heavy as a hw100

but still not my cup of tea

MIND I WAS GOING TO WIND MITCH UP AND SAY IT WAS MINE LOL :laugh:

GOT NO PICS OF IT SO DAZ WILL HAVE TO PUT ONE UP

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note wrong with becoming part of nature...

But like HC and others told me the problem with the barrels wasn't just confined to HW110 but the HW100 as well , just because HW had a new gun out ,it was picked on

All the very best ATVB A T V B You thick twat

Posted Images

Thanks for the loan Jimmy, as always, Mac to the rescue. I'll get a couple of snaps tonight and stick them on, if I remember how.

Looking forward to the 100 v 110 match up as soon as we can get out hah.

If anyone is getting rid of

* A bottle,

* A decent cree red lamp & mount

Please give us a shout. Fecking hate starting all over again. I sold or gave all my gear away last time, so starting from scratch is a twat. Your forget how much gear you need. All I kept was my knives and sharpener.

• Like 1

Thanks for the loan Jimmy, as always, Mac to the rescue. I'll get a couple of snaps tonight and stick them on, if I remember how.

Looking forward to the 100 v 110 match up as soon as we can get out hah.

If anyone is getting rid of

* A bottle,

* A decent cree red lamp & mount

Please give us a shout. Fecking hate starting all over again. I sold or gave all my gear away last time, so starting from scratch is a twat. Your forget how much gear you need. All I kept was my knives and sharpener.

HW100 ALL DAY LONG :yes:

AND YOU KNOW IT

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good to have you back again matey. Once it is in the blood..................................it stays.

Phil

Cheers Phil.... I only left to get a break from Mac, lol. Nah, I didn't think I would miss it as much as I did. Won't be making that mistake again!!

Very nice guns ,nice weight ,nice to handle , nice to shoulder and very ,very quiet But and a big but at that , mine has gone back for going down in power ,from 11.3 to 10.3 after about 1000 1200 pellets .

Came back with a reading of 11.4 and after 1200 pellets went down to 10.3-10.5 ,so its gone back again . I did test with the same pellet as HC by the way

I have told Chris from HC ,I will give them one more chance to get it right if not i will have my money back .

I love this gun and i want it to work but at 11.3 with a 8.44 gr pellet and not in the Tens ' If i wanted a gun running in the ten's then i would have a daystate :laugh:

Jimmy if you are going to the show at the weekend ,Give Chris from HC a message to have my gun sorted once and for all please :thumbs:

• Like 1