Never Thought The Day Would Come

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant do the travelling lads,my lady aged 72 isn't as fit as me, practically housebound, as said before, I do the lot here , y7ou name it, I do it, and pleased do do so, im up early, get stuff done, th

Well, if the Operatives are using Gas,...it won't be Cymag,..and on a large warren,..the Phostoxin/Talunex tabs are an extremely expensive way of going about things. I would also question their effec

The lads that are moaning about only catching a couple off a place because the numbers are so low just think how low they'll be after you've killed the last couple of breeding stock that could have re

Posted Images

Ithink i have the best land in Leicestershire [ and a lot of it] also i have two blocks of land in Linconshire which amount to over 6 thousand acres, in the past i was limited to what i caught because i only had a market for a bout 80 a week , this year there is almost nothing , this morning i set a few snares on the side of main rail line which is always been good for a few and was looking very good at the end August and found it had been strimmed and gassed by BR something they have never done before in this area, i have had land in the past that bordered BR and that has been gassed but always in the spring when the cover is down .

A couple of shots of the line , not as good as i hoped but there is two miles of this mainly bracken and masses of blackberryall been strimmed and gassed , i used to lamp this in the 60s and it was top draw ,very fast land but if the dog knocked the rabbit off its run ,it was curtains, i was just going to snare it this season so we see what is there in the morning.

post-4256-0-84628300-1506616490_thumb.jpg

post-4256-0-73460200-1506616561_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Day after day, mile after mile, permission after permission, out with the dog , doing what ive been doing sin I was a lad, after the bunnies, bugger all about, yet still, I venture out, its in my make up, but this is all I can offer my dog at the moment, some fun

What do you put it down to? Unfortunately this seems a bad mixi year or is RHD or something else?