mageesy

Astro 320 Not Tracking

Gps4us are very helpfull, have got loads of help off them and bought off them....

right lads , i have done the factory reset on my 320 , ran all the collars flat then recharged, then uploaded the garmin webupdater to my pc , then i have reloaded the 320 , im going to add the collars to the box tomorrow sometime and see how it goes ,( my 320 was only trackin 1 from 8 collars ) atb belucky

well don't try that lads, my 320 is now disabled for use outside uk ,,,, I have just mailed garmin for advice
Go on the gps4us website n click there live chat, n speak with them they should be able to get you out the shit mate

just come off there site mate , very helpful but needed the receiver sent back , but would unlock for free , even went as far as to tell me there is unlocking software out there if your lucky enough to find it ,
Lucky ? I must of been lucky as they done it for me 👍 Edited by bunnyboiler

Had three collars out today my original two from gps4us work fine the other one I brought from eBay will only track to where I added it

Iv heard of a few people that they are havin trouble with the collars trackin in the last few weeks. I havnt had a single problem with mine. Just ordered another collar from gps4us aswel at the weekend.

Lads the collars that are linking to box but not tracking need U.K. software version linked to the collar. I had a T5 bought from France and paid gps4u $20 for the link.. all good yip!! Then bought 2 t5s for spares also French.. now they wont sell the link!!! Its because there not legal in the U.K. and Ireland... my yr old 3x T5s have all stopped picking up gps!!! Its a nightmare... someone knows something it aint Rocket science when the link is given.. think of all the trackers bought by everyone. Yet they will not help only for a small fortune.. one other reason for collar problems might be sheep wire breaking our collars.. you see much sheep fencing in USA? New trackers available in U.K. are my new option. Hateful thing to do but hounds are worth more to us..

its definitely not gps4us problem that there a great online shop and very helpful. Garmin in particular dont give two hoots.

Edited by GRAHAM_2009