Not The Last Bullfight

Getting rid of the eagle....that's feckin serious shit

Yes mate. A lifelong dream gone, but he just couldn't leave such a big responsibility for his family to sort out............he did however downgrade to an American kestrel just to keep himself busy during this time......;-)

A bit of black humour I knew you would appreciate. I saw a pair of golden eagles for sale for two grand.It seemed almost obscene to me that you could buy such ferocious beauty for the same price as a clapped out car! If I had the facilities to keep them I would have snapped his hand off.

They are not for me. However they are incredible creatures that can actually have a great bond with their keepers over many years, unlike most falconry birds. That's what makes eagle falconry so unique. The fact that their value is dropping & becoming easily accessible to anyone that takes a fancy is worrying.......

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update on the thread I started a couple of weeks ago about going to Madrid for the last Bullfight of the season........   We are not going now because my mate had his inoperable & termin

Mate, when your friend has recovered, if you want two to pop over to one of the smaller, local festivals let me know. I'll have a butcher's and find something you can chill out with and watch the loca

I'm not trying to out do mushrooms offer...he's the man on the ground and I'm sure you would be well looked after...but I'm hoping to return to Spain and the bulls next year, who knows maybe visiting

Firstly great your mate is doing well and will hopefully come through this no bother, on the bull fighting side of things I picked up a book while on holiday by a young English lad who wanted to know what made guys go into the ring with these magnificent animals , very vague I know but it won one of the sports books of the year awards. Oh and by the way it had a yellow cover if your looking for it on flea bay lol.

• Like 1