Labs .??

I had an alsation which was constantly bullied and ragged by my three quarter grey collie. One day she snapped big time. Couldn't pull her off. Eventually I got her off by aiming jet of water via a hose down the back of hervthroat so she had to release. The grey had to have more stitches than a potato sack.As you say I pity any dog that Buck does have a go back.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn't surpise me the amount of labs out there this day and age - there seen as the classic family pet, trouble is every twat that knows nothing about dogs has one, there is no heirachy in the home.

It’s the owner - always the feckin’owner. Pit bulls can be great dogs. Alsatians can be great dogs. Rottweilers can be great dogs. But if the owner is a muppet or lazy or doesn’t know the quirks of d

I tend to avoid Black labs on walks, had quiet a few show aggressive behaviour.

Had some tart in red wellies and a barber jacket give me a gob full just couple week ago,I was crossing footpath to go into a field when her black lab came flying in,I was thinking he's going stop but feck me kept coming in toward my pup the whole attitude of it I new,pup on lead,good job had me work boots on he wasn't coming back for seconds,f**k me should of heard her,never done it before and all that old shit.f***ing dog walkers and black labs do my nut in lol

Victor was lon reign walking his mall one evening a golden retriever came tanking towards victor the mall met him half ways broken ribs and a big vet bill fa the owner it was loose victors mall was on leash .and it's so true about the alsation psych and there lurchers they seem to get bullied by other dogs just mainly on there demeanour and temp they just need ta let it out ,because the bite force on them his very powerful they strip back what ever they decide to bite hard and shake make ya next one Ray with Buck and a generation bull xs I fear ya walks would be bliss and somber lol.atb bunnys

Them little westies you got to watch strutting around like they own the place. Little bloody hitlers :laugh:

Always found toy poodles the worse,

Years ago my shepherd lurcher had a fight over food with the pure shepherd she actually had the shepherd by scruff of the neck,and was cleaning the run floor with it.

Doesn't surpise me the amount of labs out there this day and age - there seen as the classic family pet, trouble is every twat that knows nothing about dogs has one, there is no heirachy in the home. Labs are a decent sized working dog and good at what they do, probs don't get half the stimulation as a good working dog or half the excersize they need, typical show pony shite, I would imagine buck could retrieve them live to hand :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

Doesn't surpise me the amount of labs out there this day and age - there seen as the classic family pet, trouble is every twat that knows nothing about dogs has one, there is no heirachy in the home. Labs are a decent sized working dog and good at what they do, probs don't get half the stimulation as a good working dog or half the excersize they need, typical show pony shite, I would imagine buck could retrieve them live to hand :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yep friend of mine just got a black lab pup he's not what id call a dog person neither is his missus but they both like to look the part and do the normal family things and show off what they got. The first I heard he didn't tell me about the parents or anything like that just the cost of it. Sad really

Yep friend of mine just got a black lab pup he's not what id call a dog person neither is his missus but they both like to look the part and do the normal family things and show off what they got. The first I heard he didn't tell me about the parents or anything like that just the cost of it. Sad really

Seen a fella walking some kind of bulldog today I Say's that's a nice looking dog what bull breed is it he just says thanks I payed 3 grand for it.

Seen a fella walking some kind of bulldog today I Say's that's a nice looking dog what bull breed is it he just says thanks I payed 3 grand for it.

Get some sleep mate

Get some sleep mate

What you mean.

• Like 1

What I've seen labs are either owned by serious shooters or people who know nothing about dogs and buy one thinking their getting a big lap dog.They end up morbidly obese shit machines due to no work,exercise or training and resort to fighting and causing trouble.If your not going to work your dogs in some form stick to little panlicker breeds that are bred to sit on your lap.

• Like 1

I'm sure I read a while ago that labs are the cause of more dog on dog attacks than any other breed, including staffies.

that does not surprise me , 4 and retreiver thats in my mind the breed, them and collies are nasty prats that are always ready to kick off with a dog , ok staffs,pits etc bull breeds are up for scrap , been around bullbreeds 40 years, so nothing new there lol. Funny thing i was talking to a bloke who used train RAF dogs and helped with picking pups for police work, so he knows all about working type dogs , he seen Buck couple years ago and liked him very much, he thought the x alsation x running dog was very good balance getting powerful fit,healthy type dog with nice temp. he told me that he handled big gsds males that were similar temp to Buck friendly /easy going .But keep it that way, keep him soft temp , as Buck a hybrid he be more fitter stronger than a ped gsd , and there bad enough if they start to get nasty to people and dogs . :yes:

I have been here same situation ipisses one right off big. Time. I use to have it all time I decided ta take family members beddie whippt xs staff on my early morning exercise this little bitch within a week sorted my problem she knew those up for. It and. Hit them full force before they. Got with in twenty foot one memorable morning I was having a problem with weirmerana owner tenminutes behind it ,it came full throttle down a track. All aggressive the little bitch met It head on it went past me bottom jaw snapped never saw it again the little bitch lost full canine ,not a blink she carried on nice has pie has she was.atb bunnys,