Labs .??

The above dogs , ive had now 4 Labs go for my big dog Buck , this is in a year . Ok i know from beating my self over the years , most gun dogs Labs and Springers , have been well behaved on shoot days etc, so the owners have put alot good wok in them, and its payed off. these Labs ive bumped into are prob show stuff, but the last one to go for him was from working lines. They nasty b*****ds they gone right in to him, its only because he big strong dog , he seems push them off him, he dont want trouble he moves away from them couple yards and kees out of there way. But i am getting pissed off with it now, it happened the other day them and feckin collies and the odd staff gone for him now . i keep him on the lead as much as i can when other dogs are about , so they dont have a pop at him, but one day he going have enough and have go back and God help that dog when he does , the owner could end up with a dead dog .

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn't surpise me the amount of labs out there this day and age - there seen as the classic family pet, trouble is every twat that knows nothing about dogs has one, there is no heirachy in the home.

It’s the owner - always the feckin’owner. Pit bulls can be great dogs. Alsatians can be great dogs. Rottweilers can be great dogs. But if the owner is a muppet or lazy or doesn’t know the quirks of d

I tend to avoid Black labs on walks, had quiet a few show aggressive behaviour.

I tend to avoid Black labs on walks, had quiet a few show aggressive behaviour.

Me also, and anything that looks like a husky/chow/malamute

Cheers, D.

Had a malamute attack my springer a few weeks back it was a big cnut I got stuck in I think I hurt it bad it kept hitting the deck when it's owner tryed to get it out the field.

My old bull x got nailed by a black lab and a husky within a week of each other after that he made the point in getting there first then he just became a bugger I could only put it down to these dogs and him thinking every dog was going to try the same so he always tried to get them first I ended up having to walk very early in the morning before anyone else and late at night after everyone else it became a pain in the ads but I couldn't blame him for it and those dogs just got him for no reason. Also my new pup got snapped at by a 6 month old black lab I didn't really understand why maybe something is coming out in the breeding??

The above dogs , ive had now 4 Labs go for my big dog Buck , this is in a year . Ok i know from beating my self over the years , most gun dogs Labs and Springers , have been well behaved on shoot days etc, so the owners have put alot good wok in them, and its payed off. these Labs ive bumped into are prob show stuff, but the last one to go for him was from working lines. They nasty b*****ds they gone right in to him, its only because he big strong dog , he seems push them off him, he dont want trouble he moves away from them couple yards and kees out of there way. But i am getting pissed off with it now, it happened the other day them and feckin collies and the odd staff gone for him now . i keep him on the lead as much as i can when other dogs are about , so they dont have a pop at him, but one day he going have enough and have go back and God help that dog when he does , the owner could end up with a dead dog .

that could work both ways ray if buck doesn't fight back mate a big old rottie or bulldog it could be you with the dead dog mate. Its a shame people who can't control their dogs hope you dont have anymore run ins pal.

that could work both ways ray if buck doesn't fight back mate a big old rottie or bulldog it could be you with the dead dog mate. Its a shame people who can't control their dogs hope you dont have anymore run ins pal.

true that, it as crossed me mind that, the above type dogs , hope he it never gets to that, as i dont really know what he do if he was getting really hurt, i know he got hell of a bite on him though , from what he done in the field hunting . but you right mate a pit or rottie aren't dogs to upset .!

• Like 1

The above dogs , ive had now 4 Labs go for my big dog Buck , this is in a year . Ok i know from beating my self over the years , most gun dogs Labs and Springers , have been well behaved on shoot days etc, so the owners have put alot good wok in them, and its payed off. these Labs ive bumped into are prob show stuff, but the last one to go for him was from working lines. They nasty b*****ds they gone right in to him, its only because he big strong dog , he seems push them off him, he dont want trouble he moves away from them couple yards and kees out of there way. But i am getting pissed off with it now, it happened the other day them and feckin collies and the odd staff gone for him now . i keep him on the lead as much as i can when other dogs are about , so they dont have a pop at him, but one day he going have enough and have go back and God help that dog when he does , the owner could end up with a dead dog . Give him his reign ray if he pulls the back out a one it won't happen again the message will filter through fecking hell cryuff would have been in his element down there guaranteed to fecking kill one .but there yas. Have it the alsation showing the good cal. Temp jaz the same.atb bunnys

true that, it as crossed me mind that, the above type dogs , hope he it never gets to that, as i dont really know what he do if he was getting really hurt, i know he got hell of a bite on him though , from what he done in the field hunting . but you right mate a pit or rottie aren't dogs to upset .!

Carry a fecking big stick Ray and fecking club them it would be ashame fa Buck ta be ruined because if and when he does turn it would be very easy for him ta start hunting them and become a killer of them seen it and preference fa a breed that upset the hound.atb bunnys.

• Like 2

One will latch onto him one day Ray then look out. That is what happened to mine. Up until then he all ways tried to run but not so sure now a days and it can be a worry

Also surprising how hard it is to keep a dog back when its flying round your legs like a whirling dervish unless your jackie chan