When Is A Bitch Ready To Stand

What do you mean we would never know? It has been proven in animals and humans. Go slap the old lady's ass right now and blow it on her, then in another 2 hours do it again and see if there is as much. There won't be. Lol. And if you talk to someone that collects dog semen to freeze they will tell you the same. Google it.

Wolves, Foxes etc pair with a mate and will be with her from the start of her season till she has finish he will mate with her as many times as he can, he wont leave her till her season has finished, works for them.

The shag a day, miss a day system is just human

intervention

You have acquired dogs from our small islands one way or another, terriers that are renowned for being the best earth dogs in the world and you then proceed to tell us how to breed them when in your own words you admit you dont fully test your terriers.

to quote you.......

Is that your dig? Got to give you guys major prop for the digs you guys do! Unbelievable amounts of earth you guys move we could never test our dogs like you guys. Love seeing pics like that.

Change your username too Google it, Google it

Dont tell your granny how to suck eggs,

Now run along and have another donut ?

first we do test our dog's. But it's not the same as you guy's. Our digs are not as deep. And you never posted anything that even proves you have a shovel let alone dig. You been a dick from day one! Another American hater! And just because we got our Terriers from over there doesn't mean we don't know how to breed. Apparently by they way some of you talk about breeding you don't! You go on the I hope it takes. A lot of you on here sound like little kid's, young green beans trying to act like you know something. Especially you. I read barley anything that makes sense from you.

Ground squirrel wont test a real working terrier ?

Never in any of my posts have I said I hate Americans. ?

Assumption is the mother of all fcuk ups ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grass

So if I wake up and bang the missus, get up get my breakfast go back up and give her another rattle. Go walk the dogs come home and she's the dinner on, bend her over the bench and blow the spuds into

What do you mean we would never know? It has been proven in animals and humans. Go slap the old lady's ass right now and blow it on her, then in another 2 hours do it again and see if there is as much. There won't be. Lol. And if you talk to someone that collects dog semen to freeze they will tell you the same. Google it.

Wolves, Foxes etc pair with a mate and will be with her from the start of her season till she has finish he will mate with her as many times as he can, he wont leave her till her season has finished, works for them.

The shag a day, miss a day system is just human

intervention

You have acquired dogs from our small islands one way or another, terriers that are renowned for being the best earth dogs in the world and you then proceed to tell us how to breed them when in your own words you admit you dont fully test your terriers.

to quote you.......

Is that your dig? Got to give you guys major prop for the digs you guys do! Unbelievable amounts of earth you guys move we could never test our dogs like you guys. Love seeing pics like that.

Change your username too Google it, Google it

Dont tell your granny how to suck eggs,

Now run along and have another donut ?

your just a stroke! Your just a prejudice p.o.s. you don't like Americans you low life!

Well from that rant I think everyone knows who the little green bean is, enjoy your donuts.

Why yas arguein lads surely a better way to spend the night than arguein on here who cares we're ya from or what ya do aslong as ya enjoy ya dogs n have ther best intentions at heart[/quote I agree with you. It shouldn't matter but it does to him. I think because he is from Antrim he is a mad fat little guy.??

Edited by rippem

Why yas arguein lads surely a better way to spend the night than arguein on here who cares we're ya from or what ya do aslong as ya enjoy ya dogs n have ther best intentions at heart[/quote I agree with you. It shouldn't matter but it does to him. I think because he is from Antrim he is a mad fat little guy.??

Tut tut. The Antrim boys aint gonna like the that. Mwah ? keep off the fire water ?