When Is A Bitch Ready To Stand

Me and a pal lined 2 dogs a bit ago and she stood for a cuple of days they tied about 5 times

then ABout 2 weeks later she came in season again they tied again another 3 times I was dubious and thought somthing hadednt gone right but it looks like she's busting at the moment

I wouldn't let them mate 5 times in a couple day's. Your supposed to do every other day and get 3 good ties.

Says who ??????

There's an awful lot of bullshit talked regarding breeding when most of it comes down to common sense.

If both dog and bitch are on the same yard let him serve her 'till she refuses.

If I was travelling a distance to a stud dog with a bitch then every second day is for my convenience not the bitches.

Nor is it anything to do with the semen quality because good healthy stud dogs and stallions regularly cover more than one a day succesfully.

i counted a dog covering a bitch 27 times over the course of a few days-still only had 5 pups.(id imagine the race between the sperms would be a lot more compeditive lol)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grass

So if I wake up and bang the missus, get up get my breakfast go back up and give her another rattle. Go walk the dogs come home and she's the dinner on, bend her over the bench and blow the spuds into

Me and a pal lined 2 dogs a bit ago and she stood for a cuple of days they tied about 5 times

then ABout 2 weeks later she came in season again they tied again another 3 times I was dubious and thought somthing hadednt gone right but it looks like she's busting at the moment

I wouldn't let them mate 5 times in a couple day's. Your supposed to do every other day and get 3 good ties.

Says who ??????

There's an awful lot of bullshit talked regarding breeding when most of it comes down to common sense.

If both dog and bitch are on the same yard let him serve her 'till she refuses.

If I was travelling a distance to a stud dog with a bitch then every second day is for my convenience not the bitches.

Nor is it anything to do with the semen quality because good healthy stud dogs and stallions regularly cover more than one a day succesfully.

and yes it does tire the male out and also reduces the sperm.. You would think you would know this. That's why every other day is recommended. Call your vet he will explain it to you. Lol
the aussie greyhound "pretty short" -covered three bitches in an an afternoon and won a race that night.
  • Like 1

Cant find the article on him rippem,,hed bitches covered before he was 2,won races on the same nights that his offspring did(maybe because it was part of his routine from a young age was why it didnt affect his performance).

Edited by tinytiger

I wouldn't let them mate 5 times in a couple day's. Your supposed to do every other day and get 3 good ties.[/quote

Dident do any harm she's full of pups

Let me ask, do you think that it took that many times or do you think that was a waste of time? I say it was a waste of time and useless to both dog's. By the end that dog's sperm count was not excitent and he was worn the f**k out. Anyone could just let a dog screw all day but it's a waste of time and could hurt the dog. The more the dog screws in a day the weaker the sperm count

How was it a waste of time? we got a belly full of pups and as it was before the season starts it's a plus the dog was worn out lol and as I only breed [BANNED TEXT] I need a pup for my self his sperm got plenty of time to get back to full strengh so in my opinion it was exactly what it was a successful mateing

I wouldn't let them mate 5 times in a couple day's. Your supposed to do every other day and get 3 good ties.[/quote

Dident do any harm she's full of pups

didn't say she wouldn't get pregnant just a waste of time. Her being pregnant could of happened of the first tie. All I'm saying is of somebody knows how to breed the do every other day for 3 strong ties. And the more you tie them in a day or every day it weakens the sperm count. Even a weak sperm count could work, but you want a good strong sperm count and a good strong tie. Not a 5 min tie.

Let me ask, do you think that it took that many times or do you think that was a waste of time? I say it was a waste of time and useless to both dog's. By the end that dog's sperm count was not excitent and he was worn the f**k out. Anyone could just let a dog screw all day but it's a waste of time and could hurt the dog. The more the dog screws in a day the weaker the sperm count

how do you know it wasnt the one hiding away in the back of his bag would throw the champion(lol)

How was it a waste of time? we got a belly full of pups and as it was before the season starts it's a plus the dog was worn out lol and as I only breed [bANNED TEXT] I need a pup for my self his sperm got plenty of time to get back to full strengh so in my opinion it was exactly what it was a successful mateing

then good for you buddy.

how do you know it wasnt the one hiding away in the back of his bag would throw the champion(lol)
what you said just made no sense. Lol.
  • Like 1

what you said just made no sense. Lol.
ill try and put it in queens english so :perhaps it was the spermatzoan residing at the furthermost part of his scrotum that may have well produced a champion.