Anyone Planned Litters

jcm

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to use this old fella flacko ( Photo as a young one)

You shouldn't really start a sentence without a capital letter really. Ideally there should also be a space after a comma or full stop. Full stop is also two separate words. That's should also have an

Posted Images

Think we are doing a repeat mating of Brian x Beagle cocker.

again.......? peddler.
Yes again. Brian is 8 next year and the Beagle X cockers are 7.dogs don't last forever and don't want to be with out any cuming through. The pups we bred are flying on all quarry we hunt. So thought we would do the same. If that's alright with you that is?
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

How's the litter off first maiting going any pics etc
I have 2 from this litter mate and I am more than happy with them already and they only 13 months old. Certainly live to hunt. You won't go wrong with a pup out of a repeat mating im sure.
  • Like 2

Lads I havnt posted in here for a slagging match I'm after a pup and willing to consider any pups bred by who ever aslong as there outa working stuff and the lads are genuine with me.

I'm looking to get a pup from the start of the year to the middle so like a said I will consider all pups bred similar to spanial x beagle if there available at the right time etc.

I have 2 from this litter mate and I am more than happy with them already and they only 13 months old. Certainly live to hunt. You won't go wrong with a pup out of a repeat mating im sure.

Any pics of yours ?

Hoping to get to see these two hunt this season and will be looking a pup from this breeding myself next year atb BB