Looking For A Small Lurcher/breeder

Hi, your best bet would be to goto a rescue, maybe you will pic a 12month old failure up, so called dog men. Some of the best homes are pet, work homes where are hounds are family but do what they love to do "hunt" go to any rescue and there's dozens of sighthounds etc, how many didn't make the grade [bANNED TEXT] 12months old. And those who breed lurchers etc and let them go to so called working homes just to be dumped etc and given up as failures [bANNED TEXT] they should even be entered then shame on yous. Never put pet homes down, yes are breeds love to work, but as above better a good pet home than a shit working one. Plenty of lurchers in pet homes and good on them, pts or spoilt pet, I know I'd want my dogs to goto a loven home if the worse happened. Go on lurcher rescue sites, flat cap bedy whippet on Facebook also have pups and travelers rest I think as pups sometimes, atb j

Flat cap beddy whippets is a very good friend of mine and he hasn't bred a litter from his own bitch for a good while now however I do know that a lad from Newcastle way is going to use my pals dog over his bitch again as a repeat mating as from what I gather all the pups out the litter are doing well.

If you pm me I could put you onto him

Thank you - upon consultation, Newcastle is just a bit too far

I travelled over 7 hour round trip to pick a pup up. There should be no where In country to far.

The sake of a tank full of diesel and a few hours drive.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Either way a good pet home beats a w@nky working home I no which one id send a pup to

Lurcher link dogs trust give a poor dog a loving home

There's a guy round the corner from me who's got a litter at the moment, he's about 5ft 1ins if that helps.

I was trying to help them find a pup, but as above I'd travel any place in UK for a pup if it was my kind of dog. And very soon I'll be looking for a pure bedlington and distance won't come into it. J

There a guy on fb who works his bedlingtons above ground bushing etc but does a lot of ratting with them I'm not sure if there kc but they resemble the old type