Looking For A Pup

i am looking for a new pup as the young dog i have now just simply hasnt got the pace i need, so ive made the desicion to cut my losses and look for another pup to bring on. the pup ive got here now is just turned 18 months.

i am looking for a pre ban allround type of dog 25tts plus just incase the ban gets lifted, if anyone is planning or knows to anyone thats planning any future matings would you be kind enough to let me know. i like my herding types generally but my be willing to give a plain old lurcher to lurcher bred dog ago providing its from good working parents.

ideally i want to be staying away from bull blood. and not a massive lot of collie, but for this 1 dog i will remain open minded.

ive got a couple of options in mind but it means breeding myself and to be honest i would just rather buy a pup in.

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go trig

Trigg.... Not telling you how to suck eggs or owt, but if you went down that road wouldn't you end up with something very similar to the young dog now ?

Getting any pup out and about is fine, but running them on 5, 6, 7 or however many on the same night aint gonna do any pup any good. And I never said running the guts out of it, which incidentally, r

Posted Images

You still keeping your youngster though mate? Hope you find what you want......;-)

thats something ive got to give some consideration. i havent got the room for them all. ive got my 13year old dog here, buster thats 7 in febuary. so ive got a dog to see me through this season with buster.

i just aint had a good run of luck in getting my next pup

• Like 1

You still keeping your youngster though mate? Hope you find what you want......;-)

thats something ive got to give some consideration. i havent got the room for them all. ive got my 13year old dog here, buster thats 7 in febuary. so ive got a dog to see me through this season with buster.

That's a shame mate, after your original plan didn't work out & now this. At least you can get through this season ;-)

Is there racier pups in that litter?

That's a shame mate, after your original plan didn't work out & now this. At least you can get through this season ;-)

Is there racier pups in that litter?

ben looks plenty racey enough but he just aint got the pace, he works fine just lacks that bit of pace

• Like 1

shame buster wernt a bitch,,,,then you could put one of maxs greys or a coursing type over....depending on your prefrance

ive got the option of using a bitch pup out of buster and a bull/grey if i wanted to breed a pup for myself. i would put birds buck over her