Out With My Mate Hw.

stealthy1

Well here I was, just about to get the hedge trimmers out and do the Hawthorne hedge now the Hedge Spuggies have finished nesting, when the phone went. :) Hi, its me from the camp site, would you like to come and have a look? I was talking to a mate in the Summer and he told me about this lass who had just split from her other half, and was trying to start a camp site in a field at the back of her house, her problem was the rabbits, digging up the grass and shitting all over the place, and you know how snobby some of the caravan club members are. So anyway, I left it until now to go and have a look, at the end of the holiday season, wouldn't want to shoot holes in someones 20 grand chicken shed. Well I have to say, I'd be gutted if this bird had blown me out, good looker with big juggs, think we'll get along just fine. :D Well I was shown round the place, and instantly I could see the boundary hedge was the problem, the rabbits were in the dyke, and coming out to eat the grass on the camp site. So out with the clip board, do you have dogs? Do you bla bla bla, you know the score. In the ladies next breath she asked if I did moles? I told her that I do the rabbits for free, but charge for the moles, she tutted, and when I turned to look at her she had this look on her face that said she'd been conned. She rang me. :laugh: She asked why the rabbits are free and the moles were not, I told her that the ferrets eat all they catch, but moles give them the shits. :laugh: So I said, rabbits are work for the ferrets, and they're paid in rabbits, but moles are work for me, and I eat takeaways, she got it in the end. So some new permission, a nice pair of jugs, and a tenner a mole to pay for my deisel, the job is looking good, and the funny thing is, her next door most likely has the same issues, and it goes with out saying that I fell over my self to talk to her, so we'll see what happens. I took the now 9 year old HW100KT for a bit of practice, and nailed 4, 2 at 40 yards, 1 at 24 yards, and 1 that was so close it was a blur in my scope, just blurred colours, but it got whacked any way, no sooner had I pulled the trigger and it was hit, strange to hear the click of the action and the slap of the pellet at the same time. :laugh: Here is the end of day shot, these rabbits are so clean you could show them and win a prize. :laugh:

post-24513-0-56200900-1506363899_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Nice mate :thumbs:

They do look like really good healthy rabbits :yes:

It sounds like you'll have some good times on that permission - juggs and shooting, what more does a man need ;):laugh:

I'll look forward to hearing about your next trips out there :thumbs:

I would like to say that the end of session shot would be of my arse going up and down, but alas, it will be just rabbits. :laugh:

• Like 1

It sounds like you'll have some good times on that permission - juggs and shooting, what more does a man need ;):laugh:

I would like to say that the end of session shot would be of my arse going up and down, but alas, it will be just rabbits. :laugh:

Maybe one day mate ;)

..... if you go hunting for the lonely, top heavy land owner, I can recommend a chest shot from a single barrel, pump action, yoghurt rifle - you have to use the right tool for the job you see :whistling::laugh:

• Like 3

Maybe one day mate ;)

..... if you go hunting for the lonely, top heavy land owner, I can recommend a chest shot from a single barrel, pump action, yoghurt rifle - you have to use the right tool for the job you see :whistling::laugh:

I'd have to be care full, because she doesn't wear glasses. :laugh:

• Like 2

haha... you need to post more stuff stealthy! pmsl

top outing :thumbs::laugh:

atb si

Ran out of likes. :thumbs: Yeah, the lass was up for a bit of banter, which always makes the job a lot easier, although I normally lean towards customers who don't give a f**k, and keep out of my face, but this job demands a bit of face. :laugh:

• Like 1

Those moles make me giggle, my mate charges £25 per mole to the Mansion owners :icon_eek: .

He freezes the little fcukers and when he`s skint he defrosts one puts it in a trap and charges them again ! :rofl:

They look terrible defrosted, there's been some lads on the snaring and trapping section putting up frozen saved moles and claiming them as one garden, but you can see straight through them.